Alexz Wigg- Ashtonbikes

manuel

That was cool. Good song choice.

Duncy h on here reckons he's better than him though Lol

Duncy H says:

f***in mint vid, hes nearly as good as me!!!

Haha, I would love to see the day. The video was lovely. He has improved massively since when I saw him at hawkstone back in 2007 I think. Well done on the big win (Y)

that was cool vid I was looking at those sections thinking how long it took me to get up stuff 2 years ago inthe comp, and alex just vroooom done. Looks really controlled though everything he did. Good effort!"!!!

You make the vid rowan?? Props buddy :) tis a good un

To be very honest...i dont think he needs a minder for that. I bet that to alex is piss! Obviously theres the control side of things, but a dont think there was anything massive in there where he needed a minder. The control was f**king unreal however! He will be something big in a few years time....hopefully!

I am actually secretly in love with wiggy. He is the future of brittish motorcycle trials. A total and utter legend. Ive met him twice now and even in the middle of a brittish championship round he still stops and talks to you. Bearing in mind he has no minder there, all the riding is butter smooth! just so relaxing to watch!