(video)early Morning Quick Ride On My New Rockman Kortz

netto

I just finished building the kortz yesterday, and I was itching to ride the new bike before i left town for the weekend, so I went downtown at 6 in the morning with my tripod and filmed a couple of clips. everything was done first try other than the lines at the fountain. The bike feels very dialed, and hooks feel natural with the +60bb. It surprised me how much easier it was!

vimeo

Enjoy

1:20. loved that sidehop :)

6 @ morning? before work?

i don't do this usually, but if i didn't get a ride in early in the morning, i'd have to wait 3 more days to ride my bike!

Top notch riding on a bike that deserves to be with such a skilled rider. (Y)

thanks for the flattering comment :)

Well, you've made a change in my life. Tomorrow I am going out riding at 6am. Probably won't manage to get up but it's cool to pretend that one can.

let us know how it was :giggle:

I tried a thousand times to get up early to ride... but even if I can get up, I can't ride really well because my body stay numb too long :(

let us know how it was :giggle:

I tried a thousand times to get up early to ride... but even if I can get up, I can't ride really well because my body stay numb too long :(

yea it's really hard to warm up when you just wake up. sometimes it feels like my body is riding by itself, and my mind isn't there.

The Video was Really nice to watch your style and skill. Ha Ha 1:25 was breakfast nearly in the water for you. Nice riding spot.

yea haha that was a close one! i'm glad i got to finish the line. that fountain was very frustrating for me when i had the slate. i need to stop being so careless!