Danny Mcbean Memorial Competition

higgzGU!

We are organizing a competition in memory of Danny Mcbean to raise money to put towards a headstone and a memorial garden for him so thought this would be a good idea to get the funds. It will be held on the 11th of October (2 weeks this Sunday) at North Kessock Rocks, Inverness. Will cost 12.50 to enter and will be different categories for different abilites, will keep yous posted as it gets closer the time. About time of starting etc. Craig (Y)

Edited by higgzGU!

without sounding harsh, you lot have the right idea, but 2 weeks aint much notice.

I dont think ill be able to fund, and get up there for this, however do let me know when there will be a ride on for him again please, but try give it a little more notice please as inverness may only be a trainaway but even from here is hours and would be a hotel job/ and would then become a booking a day off work job, of witch im happy to do so for this however two weeks isnt really enough :( im afraid.

best of luck with this, best wishes to the family of danny and r.i.p

Hey man, I'll pm you my number so when you are Aware of details. Time etc you can send me a text of a call :). I shall pass this information onto the stoney lot. 4 of the Stonehaven lads are showing our faces.

Edited by sidehop

Sorry to say this but the comp has been called off by some of Dannys family im not sure why atm but will get back to yous on why. Although, me and Scott where talking on msn last night at thought since people fro Aberdeen and such are coming up then we should just do a massive ride in Inverness like the last weekend. Since it really was an amazing day.