Adam Hilton Is A Fag And Stole My Bike

DannyBazz (:

you should take your own advice, he let him ride off with it in Leeds which is why he didn't take it home in the first place...

I did't let him ride off, I was in macdonalds, he was outside with all the bikes, went out he was gone so was my bike.

Do you really think I'd leave £1500 worth of bike ride off with someone else? no.

I'm 15, he's 19... im about 5ft2 he's about 6ft, I'm eating a burger and he's pedalling away on my bike....

if adam Hiltons 6ft and 19, we're talking about the wrong guy. adams 18 and about 5ft 9 and a faggot. Sort it out lad, I'm a 20 min drive from Wigan, but i really can't be arsed to go and sort untill you show some motivation yourself and not just sitting her on tf debating about it. Weather you were in mcdonalds or not, whether i was 5ft, 16 and 11 stone and he was 6ft 5, 21 stone, black, master in martial arts and 25 and i knew who he was and were he lived, I'd be round there sharpish, with the biggest and most solid piece of mental i could find and get my bike back.

Now sort it out for god sake.

if adam Hiltons 6ft and 19, we're talking about the wrong guy. adams 18 and about 5ft 9 and a faggot. Sort it out lad, I'm a 20 min drive from Wigan, but i really can't be arsed to go and sort untill you show some motivation yourself and not just sitting her on tf debating about it. Weather you were in mcdonalds or not, whether i was 5ft, 16 and 11 stone and he was 6ft 5, 21 stone, black, master in martial arts and 25 and i knew who he was and were he lived, I'd be round there sharpish, with the biggest and most solid piece of mental i could find and get my bike back.

Now sort it out for god sake.

(Y)

I only found out tonight,, and what do you expect me to do, with no address? Wander around wigan until I find him?

Im sure with an I.P address you can track someones house, ask one of the mods/admins on here to do it for you, cause they will have his I.P address, I know you can atleast narrow it down to a street. Lazenby must know where he lives ? If he doesnt wanna' tell you, make him tell you.

This is unbelievably f**ked up. So hold on, He took your bike in leeds, but you only found out tonight ? How does that work ? When did you ride leeds ? What was adam doing in leeds with no bike to start with ?

Im sure with an I.P address you can track someones house, ask one of the mods/admins on here to do it for you, cause they will have his I.P address, I know you can atleast narrow it down to a street. Lazenby must know where he lives ? If he doesnt wanna' tell you, make him tell you.

This is unbelievably f**ked up. So hold on, He took your bike in leeds, but you only found out tonight ? How does that work ? When did you ride leeds ? What was adam doing in leeds with no bike to start with ?

He had his bike took off him because he didn't pay for it. It was at lazenbys, where adam was staying, and he took it back to wigan with him on tuesday.

Tell your dad, even if he's a lil pussy boy he will still be able to scare the shit outa this guy. And if not then just f**king smash him and get your bike + any other parts lying around, cash anything to compensate for the mashed parts.

Thats harsh he took you're bike,

And tbf mate you wasn't exactly pro-active in stopping him riding you're bike (Doesn't make it right him nicking it)

Has anyone actually spoke to him?

And we was fixing a punny, putting the bearings in the front hub properly and truing the brake when that was filmed.

Think is its harsh when its you're bike, but if He'd of nicked mine or dales or cockys, You'd of been laughing along with, Don't Deny that.

If He has taken it from you, That's Bang Out of Line, But you should never of presented him with that chance.

In no way am I Sticking up for what he has done, Nor am I trying to justify it,

But having said that, It's You're bike end of day, Take some F'kin responsibility.

Is the f**ktard on the forum? And I mean this Adam chap not Lazenby.

And we was fixing a punny, putting the bearings in the front hub properly and truing the brake when that was filmed.

While you (he) were (was) trying to cause a car crash and get run over? Acting like little chavvy f**ks to be fair. Man is trials in the UK going downhill these days :(.