Neon 26" Bashguard?

Matt Vandart

1) You can rest on a bashring

2) Who rests even? Really, if you're going to bash you're doing it wrong. It's like doing a sidehop to pedal... it doesn't really count.

but at comps it counts... its 10 times easier to land on a bashplate then on a bashring...

but at comps it counts... its 10 times easier to land on a bashplate then on a bashring...

Only in BUI comps, IIRC.

It's easier, yeah, but it's like a safe option. You don't go to a pub and pull the fat lass, you go to the pub, try to pull the fit lasses, get too wasted to know what you're doing, and then wake up with a lump next to you.

:P

Only in BUI comps, IIRC.

It's easier, yeah, but it's like a safe option. You don't go to a pub and pull the fat lass, you go to the pub, try to pull the fit lasses, get too wasted to know what you're doing, and then wake up with a lump next to you.

:P

but in uci its easier to use a dab on bashplate then on bashring.

If you're doing comps and find bashrings difficult to land on, you should stop doing comps and practice more.

Ozzy doesn't even run a bashplate, he runs a bashring - he was simply pointing out that it is easier to balance on a bashplate. And I found bashplates came in so handy when learning to ride trials, when you don't have much balance and so on..

If you're doing comps and find bashrings difficult to land on, you should stop doing comps and practice more.

That frame is a 20", not a 26".

Thats what i thought, its just both size frames in the same pic. Look at the rear end of the frame with the bash plate and compare it to the 20" pic....

Who rests even? Really, if you're going to bash you're doing it wrong. It's like doing a sidehop to pedal... it doesn't really count.

Well that's kind of like saying to a street rider "you can't do footjam tailwhips as technically you're off you bike and it's a 5".

I use my bash sooo much during comps i actually have a bashplate and a rock ring just in case. Bashplates are much easier to land on, get up from and maneuver on.

Remember people, there are still some riders out there who ride BIU comps!

Edited by JT!

Ozzy doesn't even run a bashplate, he runs a bashring - he was simply pointing out that it is easier to balance on a bashplate. And I found bashplates came in so handy when learning to ride trials, when you don't have much balance and so on..

Balance, on a Bash Plate? It's like sitting down and having a cup of tea, I do it, but I'm a noob, so I'm allowed lol.