Your Worst Luck With Your Bike

AaronR504

ok one litlle bump i have had is hopping from a wall on 2 a brick and that went fairly well and then we were fixing mi front wheelvfrom a puncher so decided to do it all on back wheel i went 4 it landed back rim decideds to give so i put my front down forgettin i had no wheel fell of back landed on the curb hurt like hell scewed up the lots on the forks witch were new and then i found out a massive group of girls saw the whole thing i was not happy!

Not got any trials ones but, i came off my motocross bike at a mates place i was taken to hospital and after waiting 7 and a half hours to be seen!! I was told i had torn the major ligaments in my knee. It had swollen to enormous size and i needed it drained, so the doctor stuck a massive needle under my kneecap :sick: and drained it. I have to admit it now im shit scared of needles so i was not in a good state afterwards im led on the bed in hospital trousers round my ankles in just my boxxer shorts covered in blood and iodene white as sheet sweatin through sheer panic and delayed shock and not one but two fit student nurses came in to clean me up and strap up my knee! at that point i wanted to die through sheer embaressment!

similar story. while dirt jumping around 2years ago attempted a no-foot can and on landing i slipped my left pedal.

My knee hit the pedal and one of the pins from them punctured my knee cap!

They had to put a needle down through the hole in the cap to drain it.....

I broke two frames, a front hub and a chain in three days. Broke a mech and a chain guide on the same day in different incidents. Broke a chain 6 times in one day (really should have been replaced after the first snap, but I was not near a bike shop. 

Well..

Me and a friend ("OnzaKid" On the Trials Forum) , were out trials riding around Lewes (East Sussex) we said to our parents we'd be back around 8:00PM, although we were fairly later than that.. 2:00AM to be precise, if his dad hadn't have been driving around the time we'd have done an 'all nighter'! We got forced to go back home promptly, hah! Yeah like we were gonna do that, we took the long way home (The most trials based) And got home at 2:50AM My parents went pretty crazy at me, grounded me for 1 month and confiscated my bike : We got a 45 min lecture the next morning about how it was so dangerous, we just claimed that trials is of coarse awesome, and time flies when you're having fun!

That pretty much sucked, and when the grounding was over, it was winter, cold wet and icy. >: (

That's my worst thing.

So far anyways..

Well. i dicieded to take my brake off and give it a bleed. as i undid the grub screw on the magura all the threads came out with it. then my new crank arrived and it keeps coming loose. i ordered a new lever for the magura. it came, and then i bled it. it is the worst bleed in the world! then i tried a fakie nose manual and i fell off into the side of my house and took a chunk out of my shoulder. the past month has been the worst month in the history of my life!aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry:

similar story. while dirt jumping around 2years ago attempted a no-foot can and on landing i slipped my left pedal.

My knee hit the pedal and one of the pins from them punctured my knee cap!

They had to put a needle down through the hole in the cap to drain it.....

I was lucky, I did something like this, and I could see my knee cap, but luckily it did not get punctured. All I needed was four hours sitting holding my knee together and then 7/8 stitches and I was fine. 

A friend of mine slipped the pedals on his trials bike and needed 18 stitches in his shin, came straight out of the hospital and carried on riding. Legend!

Well,

i bought my bike for £220 of one of my mates and started riding and getting into it and that. Then a month after i bought it the back hub had like sort of snapped inside and i had to get a new wheel. Then i bought a new sprocket with the wheel. After that the chain kept snapping so i got a new one. Then about a week later on a ride with friends my White Industries freewheel fell apart and could not be replaced/repaired. so i had a new freewheel. Then like half a year later (about a month ago) my back brake stopped working :( so i still need a new one but thinking on just buying a new bike. :)

Edited by papman

I got really angry at a mate, lobbed my bike a good 15 feet up in the air three times and the rear brake hose snapped, bent the forks, frame and both wheels also. Covered in scratches as-well, i swore i would never do anything like it again, and the next day it got stolen.

I got really angry at a mate, lobbed my bike a good 15 feet up in the air three times and the rear brake hose snapped, bent the forks, frame and both wheels also. Covered in scratches as-well, i swore i would never do anything like it again, and the next day it got stolen.

You idiott lol, why would you do that :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
ok one litlle bump i have had is hopping from a wall on 2 a brick and that went fairly well and then we were fixing mi front wheelvfrom a puncher so decided to do it all on back wheel i went 4 it landed back rim decideds to give so i put my front down forgettin i had no wheel fell of back landed on the curb hurt like hell scewed up the lots on the forks witch were new and then i found out a massive group of girls saw the whole thing i was not happy!

Can anyone actually understand this? Just curious.

this isnt on a trials bike but its on a bike lol.i broke up from school on the friday and in the last lesson i fell backwards off my chair and smacked my head on a set of draws, then on the saturday i was out and about on my bmx and decided to try and be a bit clevar and do a no handed foot jam which went extremely wrong and i went over the bars and cut both my hands. then just to top it off on the sunday i was doing motocross at foxhill and on the 3rd lap my friend went over the bars off of a jump and broke his finger and then on the last lap i wen over near enough one of the last jumps and over shot it by a long way and landed it at roled away and the bike was making funny noises so i stoped to get off to see wat it was and because my legs wer hurting alot so i got off and fell on the floor, got into the ambulance landrover and drove across all the bumpy field to get to the ambulance and i got there and they took my boots off and everythink, we went up to the witney hospital and had a look at my legs at said they wernt broke but xrayed them just to be safe and wer saying that i would be going on the trip that i was ment to be going on on the monday which was a activity trip for a week doing rock climbing and everything. So ye back to the story lol. he came out and said there broke, we asumed it was one so my mum says which one ? he said both !! so we ask what bones ? he says tibia and fibia in both legs. so that is basicly my best jamed packed accident weekend.

Not got any trials ones but, i came off my motocross bike at a mates place i was taken to hospital and after waiting 7 and a half hours to be seen!! I was told i had torn the major ligaments in my knee. It had swollen to enormous size and i needed it drained, so the doctor stuck a massive needle under my kneecap :sick: and drained it. I have to admit it now im shit scared of needles so i was not in a good state afterwards im led on the bed in hospital trousers round my ankles in just my boxxer shorts covered in blood and iodene white as sheet sweatin through sheer panic and delayed shock and not one but two fit student nurses came in to clean me up and strap up my knee! at that point i wanted to die through sheer embaressment!

Lol