How Can Trials Forum Be Better ?

gu trials

so far i can think of to make here better is :

new search engine which searches exactly what you want

delete all topics about the same thing (e.g theres loads of topics about pads and what rim to have, different brakes)

see if you can think of anything to be improved

so far i can think of to make here better is :

new search engine which searches exactly what you want aready is one

delete all topics about the same thing (e.g theres loads of topics about pads and what rim to have, different brakes)and how hard would this be for the mods?

see if you can think of anything to be improved

Think before you post.

The search isn't too great on TF, but I wouldn't say it was something that needs attention right away.

Now that the feedback system is back and members can now vote in pre members there's nothing I can think of that'll make TF that much better.

1) new search engine which searches exactly what you want

2)delete all topics about the same thing (e.g theres loads of topics about pads and what rim to have, different brakes)

1) if you know how to use it/what to search for, it's all good!

2) the MODS/ADMINS on this forum are people with lives outside this forum. It'd be quite a task!

Think before you post.

erm, have you used the search engine?

you try to find an 08 gu tp, and it doesnt work, you cant search 3 letters or anything, for example gaz m.

and when you search like headset in the wanted section it comes up with millions of topics were people have said set or head etc, its not the worst, but its not the most helpfull thing.

you try to find an 08 gu tp, and it doesnt work, you cant search 3 letters or anything, for example gaz m.

and when you search like headset in the wanted section it comes up with millions of topics were people have said set or head etc, its not the worst, but its not the most helpfull thing.

ahahahahaaaaaa made me f**king laugh that !!!

So search "headset" etc, or throw some asterisks in there (Y)

What that thing that happes every other time you refresh the "view new posts" page ? some thing like "....please wait 10 seconds then try again" whats all that about.

Also get rid of inactive members that pisses me off more then anything and also stupidly old topics that have been closed or just generally old topics....

On the rides section you could have what facebook have for "events" where it lists who's going, might turn up or not coming. I know its easy enough to have a quick glance through the thread but if its a big ride there could be loads of pages, and its better than copying/pasting a list of who's going because thats always changing.

Carl

there's nothing I can think of that'll make TF that much better.

One final thing - the little number under someone's name when they post that tells you how many videos they uploaded, and links you to them. It annoys me that the video search doesn't really work. It would be good if you could even just click on a username on the video thing and it brings up a list of their videos.