Mikey'c Derby Ride

Mike Beck

hey guys.. as many of you are aware i suffer from chronic insomnia,, and this seemed to be the case before having shooting of for this chilled out derby ride video..

so the riding isnt as good as my potential, same with many of my clips.. the only real beasty clips are when you can tell i have slept..!

this is purely A DERBY RIDE just a few clips to show how much fun you can stil have if you havent slept the night befor to get you out of the groggy feeling that comes with it..

just messing about with a kind of chilled atmospher with the clips and video..

please enjoy.. :)

Cheers

mIKEY'c

x x

Some good stuff dude.

Them flower beds near the bus stop is where i fooked my ankle up the other week. The one at 3:21.

There is some good stuff to ride in Derby.

You will have to come to Burton Sometime.

Should be a few of the Burton lads out tomorrow if your about.

all my appreciation gose out to all you guys who leeve me feedback so far, and the people who have stood holding my camera for a second or two! I only want to get more smiles upon your faces aswell as my own and my familys..

cheers guys.. if anyone would like for me to join them in a ride.. then please email me. as i dont feel i get out enough, as i id like to anyway..

il have to get to burton sometime, dont worry a bout that guys :)

that girl had so many nearvs running through her body it was hilarious.. she loved me though :) and i liked her.. she was pretty :)

any suggestions on making a better video.. il try incorperating and do so with the sexual zoo bike which i ride!

Mikey C

xx ^_^

il have to get to burton sometime, dont worry a bout that guys :)

that girl had so many nearvs running through her body it was hilarious.. she loved me though :) and i liked her.. she was pretty :)

she was pretty fit lol, mr mikeys slick actions lol

gdgd, give me a bell when ever you up for riding again :)

Edited by TROYston

Another seriously AWESOME video! Man, I love your riding sooo much. Insaane drop and sidehops are silly huge.

Really enjoy watching your videos, your one of the top street riders IMO. Keep it up and please keep making videos. They are very inspirational and make me wanna go riding. :)

Great work. (Y)

Edited by hdmackay

MISHWELL BECK C!

PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY! loved that the other videos far too gangsta for me but this it perfecto! ridings niceeeeeeeeee now love . . .

give it a month or two before you make a other or youll go ott!

ly you dirty whore

are those the same handlebars I used as a spade?

Edited by Seabasss

MISHWELL BECK C!

PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY! loved that the other videos far too gangsta for me but this it perfecto! ridings niceeeeeeeeee now love . . .

give it a month or two before you make a other or youll go ott!

ly you dirty whore

are those the same handlebars I used as a spade?

yerr mate, well, ther the same colour. not the exact ones :P duno where they went think ben was selling them

what does imo mean aswel in some other reply.?? not yours cocky

xx