Jeff Lenosky

T.McMillan

I liked it. one guy on his own! was really really good. Come on he is a good rider. Yeh maybe he isn't doing backflips but he aint sam pilgrim/danny mac.

Deserves some credit. Good riding. Good editing and pritty cool song.

What was his bike looked really nice !

Good find mate. (Y)

Considering hes riding a mountainbike not a trials specific bike its pretty dam impressive.

The guy is so big he makes the bike look small, but its a regular 14 inch mtb with sus forks and gears.

Granted the demo wasnt that great in trials terms, but one has to remember that the general public think it terms of a normal mountainbike.

Hes one of the oldskool and his street riding is world class

:)

Did you really just call Jeff Lenosky sketchy?

I'd second that 'sketchy' comment actually. Did you see him trying to get up that ~30" step? Bunnyhop up, hang the back wheel like a bitch and then a massive correction hop which cuts away really quickly as if he has to put a foot down. He never used to be sketchy and was a complete legend but that video made him look like a terrible rider. He didn't make anything look smooth or easy which is one thing that I think a demo should.

However, if anyone wishes to upload 'Keepin' it real' it'll show he was pure awesome back in the day!

I'd second that 'sketchy' comment actually. Did you see him trying to get up that ~30" step? Bunnyhop up, hang the back wheel like a bitch and then a massive correction hop which cuts away really quickly as if he has to put a foot down. He never used to be sketchy and was a complete legend but that video made him look like a terrible rider. He didn't make anything look smooth or easy which is one thing that I think a demo should.

However, if anyone wishes to upload 'Keepin' it real' it'll show he was pure awesome back in the day!

I don't think he was really trying really. I've seen him ride in person and he makes everything look so easy.

Fast forward to 0:41 and his bunnyhop's are pretty damn smooth if you ask me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-YXIJGhaQE