Trials-uk.co.uk

steve g

Hi I've seen lots of people warning against buying from trials-uk. Just wondering if anyone has bought anything from them recently, or knows what's going on with them, as they are the only people who have the hub I want, and I don't want my money disappearing.

Thanks.

Hi ,

I have used this site many times , i think its pretty good , i got all my parts on time and the right time too,

They even shipped it for me . :D

The only problem i had was when i tried to send a RB design booster back and i got nothing from them , no replys to emails , nothing .

But owel its came in handy so im not really moaning .

Why does everyone down rate this website soo much ?

Are there any links to threads which i can see telling me about what has happened to them ?

Thanks

Nacho:D

The only problem i had was when i tried to send a RB design booster back and i got nothing from them , no replys to emails , nothing .

Ok so what happened to the shop ?

They seemed legit to be honest , the booster was not really much of a big deal because It would have costed me quite a lot to send it back .

Sorry for the inconvenience ,

Nacho:D

Basically one guy runs it, and hardly ever sends stuff out - if he does it's the wrong stuff / 3 months late.

Returns and refunds are near enough impossible to get.

I've never traded with them myself, but that's what numerous threads on here show!

i got a bash plate form them last month had my m8 got loads of parts from them and they all came in time and were all brand new

so i had no problem buying from them

but thet telephone number didnt work and they arnt quick on replying to emails

but the pash plate i got from them was a neon bash in red but it was pink when i got it i dnt know if thats how its ment to be but it matched other parts on my bike so it didnt bothere me :)