Trials......park!

Ross McArthur

Aye ok lads calm down, don’t get yer frilly knickers in a twist.

You’re only young. When you think of trials you probably think, "Hop on the back wheel".

When I started riding trials we rolled everywhere, (because we weren’t good enough to hop on the back wheel). So all of this type of riding is what we buttered our bread with to give us the style of riding we have today.

Have you ever heard of an Abubaca? Martyn Ashton and Martin Hawyes used to do "how to" trials articles in MBUK telling you how to do the coolest tricks around, abubacas being one of them. And yes, even side hops!

What we are showcasing in these photos are just tricks trials legends have taught us for years through Medias such as Magazines and videos.

:)

Aye ok lads calm down, don’t get yer frilly knickers in a twist.

You’re only young. When you think of trials you probably think, "Hop on the back wheel".

When I started riding trials we rolled everywhere, (because we weren’t good enough to hop on the back wheel). So all of this type of riding is what we buttered our bread with to give us the style of riding we have today.

Have you ever heard of an Abubaca? Martyn Ashton and Martin Hawyes used to do "how to" trials articles in MBUK telling you how to do the coolest tricks around, abubacas being one of them. And yes, even side hops!

What we are showcasing in these photos are just tricks trials legends have taught us for years through Medias such as Magazines and videos.

:)

tgs for the win though :P

this just takes the piss to be honest

f**k off?

It's having fun on a bike, get over it. We did it in Newport and it was probably one of the best days of the tour, new riding styles, nice bit of flow to things, mixes your riding up no end. Just 'cos it's not a poor attempt at imitating a crab doesn't mean it's "taking the piss". Stop being so narrow minded.

Pics are awesome, really reminds me of our day at Newport back in august, was great fun!

f**k off?

+1

Since when did trials riders become so arsey facey about what people can ride?

I ride park almost every week as well as riding trials because its fun. Also, i use my park bike for my trials riding because its fun. (Note : Apologies to the fun police/retards who will hate park riding being mentioned in the same sentence as trials.)

LOL i just dont see how you can come onto a post a slate a guy for having fun on his bike? Trials is what you make it like someone said and don't get mad at the people who judge it/you otherwise, just pity their close-mindedness.

So we come back to the old mantra of "If you got nothing nice to say, then fu*k off!"

Great pics though mate!

danny mac is hardly trials , but theres a bit there ... this just takes the piss to be honest

Martyn Ashton Isn't trials?

Ok, saw him do this a couple of years ago on the animal tour,

After doing Mahhhooosive sidehops

And since when was there rules as to which moves you could do,

Hmmm Gunna do an abubaca, or maybe a 360, Sh1t Don't point that camera at me, I'm a member of trials forum!

NO, Its just about fun. cant tell me you've never done a cheeky 180 bunny-hop or anything?

Get over it, You Fag.

Nice pics BTW

Edited by Danny Metcalfe

Martyn Ashton Isn't trials?

Ok, saw him do this a couple of years ago on the animal tour,

After doing Mahhhooosive sidehops

And since when was there rules as to which moves you could do,

Hmmm Gunna do an abubaca, or maybe a 360, Sh1t Don't point that camera at me, I'm a member of trials forum!

NO, Its just about fun. cant tell me you've never done a cheeky 180 bunny-hop or anything?

Get over it, You Fag.

Nice pics BTW

What a guy, cheers for the comments lol

jeez some nasty faces were pulled yesterday!

it may not be trials but it was fun...

(Y)

Thank you very much! I had this film on VHS, but it got jammed in a VCR. Hans Rey and Dave Voelcker really inspired me with this segment. Hans Rey`s Big 5

Edited by freetrial

• 1 month later...