Ali C And Stan Shaw

Mark W

Ben Rowlands was given the task of using up some of the oooooooold footage on Trialtech Dave's camera, and here's some of it - filmed in January 2009 at Matlock Quarry and Bunny, it's got some pretty sweet stuff in it. Check out Ali's brakeless rolling ups. Awesome.

Click here for the Trialtech media page!

cheers for the comments lads :) Ben is amazing at editing, it took me a few views to notice all the little details, big thanks to the guy!

Looking back, there are some things I am pretty happy with in there, but there are also things that make me cringe.

Cheers for the comments!

Also big thanks to Ben for the editing. Always admired your editing skills in the past! Music really suited the riding and atmosphere I think.

Had a front Magura on for that weekend, and I properly hated it at Matlock, never again lol.

Would love to get some fresh footage at Matlock, its an awesome place to ride.

Cheers for the comments!

Also big thanks to Ben for the editing. Always admired your editing skills in the past! Music really suited the riding and atmosphere I think.

Had a front Magura on for that weekend, and I properly hated it at Matlock, never again lol.

Would love to get some fresh footage at Matlock, its an awesome place to ride.

And some fresh photos?? :)