Favorite Simpson's Quotes

Winnie

I've recently renewed my love for the Simpsons after losing interest in it. So, for a giggle what are your favorite Simpson's lines?

There's so many but just to get the ball rolling here's one from an episode i watched last night - the one where Mr Burns wants his teddy bear, Bo-Bo:

As Homer watches tv, Maggie waves the teddy bear in front of the tv as Kent Brockman does a newscast about the teddy bear.

Kent: The Burns bear, possible the most valuable bear in the world, could be anywhere, it could be in your house, you could be looking at it right now, it could be right in front of your face as i'm saying this to you waggling back and forth, perhaps being held up by a loved one.

Homer: Maggie, i'm trying to watch tv, put that mouldy old bear down! Mouldy! Old! I'm going to get something to eat!

Some men hunt for sport,

Others hunt for food,

The only thing I'm hunting for,

Is an outfit that looks good...

See my vest, see my vest,

Made from real gorilla chest,

Feel this sweater, there's no better,

Than authentic Irish setter.

See this hat, 'twas my cat,

My evening wear - vampire bat,

These white slippers are albino

African endangered rhino.

Grizzly bear underwear,

Turtles' necks, I've got my share,

Beret of poodle, on my noodle

It shall rest,

Try my red robin suit,

It comes one breast or two,

See my vest.

Like my loafers? Former gophers -

It was that or skin my chauffeurs,

But a greyhound fur tuxedo

Would be best,

So let's prepare these dogs,

Kill two for matching clogs,

Oh please, won't you see my vest.

From the Lisa on Ice episode:

Homer: I don't want you to treat her (Lisa) different just because she's a girl! Ha, that kids got bosoms!

Uter: Don't make me run, i'm full of chocolate! (as Homer chases after him whilst flicking him with a wet towel).

Ralph: Me fail English? That’s unpossible.

Homer: How could you?! Haven’t you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain Whatshisname? We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn’t hear anybody laughing, did you? Except at that guy who made sound effects. Makes sound effects and laughs. Where was I? Oh yeah! Stay out of my booze.

Hilarious :D

Ben

Edited by Ben Cox

Ralph: Me fail English? That’s unpossible.

Homer: How could you?! Haven’t you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain Whatshisname? We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn’t hear anybody laughing, did you? Except at that guy who made sound effects. Makes sound effects and laughs. Where was I? Oh yeah! Stay out of my booze.

Hilarious :D

Ben

LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I to thought it was a thread for 'Simpson' quotes, that would be ace.

Suppose it wont kill me to exercise.

:giggle:

I'm failing to understand anything around me atm...

Excellent......

Lionel Hutz: This is the greatest case of false advertising I’ve seen since I sued the movie “The Never Ending Story.”

Wiggum: Can’t you people take the law into your own hands? I mean, we can’t be policing the entire city!

Homer: Max power,max power, his name sounds good in your ear, but if you hear it you musent fear, because his name can be said by anyone!

Edited by Joe O'Connor

People at my local park have chosen num-chucks now "apparently" a punch or a stabb no longer does it for them!

Awesome.......

Lionel Hutz: This is the greatest case of false advertising I’ve seen since I sued the movie “The Never Ending Story.”

Wiggum: Can’t you people take the law into your own hands? I mean, we can’t be policing the entire city!

Homer: Max power,max power, his name sounds good in your ear, but if you hear it you musent fear, because his name can be said by anyone!

:lol: