The Threads Always Getting Closed Thread

hdmackay

I've noticed over the past month or so that ALOT of threads on here get closed. I mean yeah, theres all the new member threads of people trying to sell stuff and that but sometimes theres no reason.

Like maybe this page or page 2 in chit-chat http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=144112, someone posted a topic about Tarty and about how they could upgrade scrolling through pictures on the website or something, and immediately the thread got closed whereas pretty much every person who works at Tarty uses this forum and could have considered his idea.

Also, http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....40&start=40

that thread. Numerous people were commenting about how funny it was and seemed a good laugh but yet, for no reason it got closed.

Another example, http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....=139342&hl= , that was a pretty funny thread and even Danny himself said it's the 'funniest thing i've read in a long time' but yet it still got closed.

I just wonder why threads get closed to often? Can anyone actually say why? It's as if it's against TF rules for a thread to be funny.

Having said all this, I bet this thread now gets closed.

Edited by hdmackay

They get closed because there is other threads for them, such as the pissing while haveing an errection should be in the best of the internet.

The tarty one tehre is a tarty bike thread, also you can email them.

The raw meat poisioning thread was starting to turn in to people just taking the piss out of him which is against the rules.

If there is a place for it or its against the rules, it will get closed!

I just wonder why threads get closed to often? Can anyone actually say why? It's as if it's against TF rules for a thread to be funny.

9 out of 10 threads on TF are unnecessary, all of those threads are stupid and don't really have a place on the forum boards as threads of their own.

Tarty should have been emailed, if the guy's got an idea email them.

The thread about food poisoning was only ever going to get ugly, we were ripping him and he'd have got upset and kick up a fuss about it sooner or later.

The one about morning wood was an easy one, it should have been in BOTI not in it's own thread. And anyway morning wood is good if your missus is into a good morning f**k (Y)

[/thread]

They get closed because there is other threads for them, such as the pissing while haveing an errection should be in the best of the internet.

The raw meat poisioning thread was starting to turn in to people just taking the piss out of him which is against the rules.

I know but it was just fooling about and it was funny.

Even he himself said he found it amusing.

I suppose I know what your saying.

But surely if the person that's getting the piss taken out of finds it funny themselves... then it's alright? Haha.

I know but it was just fooling about and it was funny.

Even he himself said he found it amusing.

But he wouldn't, because it starts off as a bit of piss taking about the topic genre and then it will digress into personal attacks about how stupid the guy was, then he's get upset and say something back and blah blah blah...

Threads like that always end ugly, history proves it.

Ok. But bearing in-mind they were just topic of the top of my head. I have seen alot that i've though shouldn't be closed but I guess I see where yous are coming from.

Sweet, much like this topic which is equally pointless.

You got a problem with the way the tarty site runs you hit up tarty, if you got a problem with how TF runs you hit up Danny/Tom/A Mod. say sweet f**k all because your ass will get raped if you do.

Edited by Pashley26

Sweet, much like this topic which is equally pointless.

You got a problem with the way the tarty site runs you hit up tarty, if you got a problem with how TF runs you hit up Danny/Tom/A Mod. say sweet f**k all because your ass will get raped if you do.

That's very clear to me now. <_<

I just think the forum should be allowed to have some laughs.

That's very clear to me now. <_<

I just think the forum should be allowed to have some laughs.

I agree, "The Threads Always Getting Close Thread" is literally the funniest thing in the world !!!! (Another good idea of mine...)

I love thread threads, can we have a "Show Us Your Closed Thread Thread" ?

Edited by Pashley26

Topic change just for Jardo. :lol:

I know :$

I agree, "The Threads Always Getting Closed Thread" is literally the funniest thing in the world !!!! (Another good idea of mine...)

I love thread threads, can we have a "Show Us Your Closed Thread Thread" ?

Edited by Pashley26

There you go.

People seem to think we're actually part of tartybikes, we're not. They pay for a banner, we show their adverts.... thats as far as it goes. I think we're both happy with that arrangement. What we are not, is an email inbox for shops, this includes tartybikes.

Whoever posted the meat poisining one is on the verge of being put back into pre members, the thread just turned into ripping into him, so it was closed, I didn't put a reply because if you stopped for a second and thought about it you'd have probably worked it out for yourself.

The last thread was closed months ago.

Closed. Official reason: Because if you have a problem, then email us directly. Its in the guidelines, give them a read :)

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules