Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

Whatever happened to team TF? Nobody posts in here anymore :(

I need a hand with some of the spec ops, anybody wanna pair up sometime and do a few? I've done a fair few of them solo on veteran, so I'm pretty sure somebody with similar ability should mean we kick ass

Edited by PeanuckleJive

Whatever happened to team TF? Nobody posts in here anymore :(

I need a hand with some of the spec ops, anybody wanna pair up sometime and do a few? I've done a fair few of them solo on veteran, so I'm pretty sure somebody with similar ability should mean we kick ass

Just lay behind shit and slowly take them out for veteran ha. They don't respawn.

Makes it alot easier if you aren't playing with a n00b. I'll probably do some with you at some point if you like?

Just lay behind shit and slowly take them out for veteran ha. They don't respawn.

Makes it alot easier if you aren't playing with a n00b. I'll probably do some with you at some point if you like?

I've done a few, but I always find myself getting flanked after a while of camping, pain in the ass!

• 3 weeks later...

I stoped playing this game for ages due to getting bored of it so decided I would give the campaign another shot as I onlt played online blitzed through it. Whats the new map pack like? worth it? Im not sure as I play battlefeild a fair bit and not sure if its worth spending more money on this game?