Trials-uk.co.uk

Jake.

Ok first sensible answer.

The guy who runs T-UK is a rich daddies boy and doesn't really care if his business goes down the shitter as his dad will bail him out, so he doesn't give a crap about customer service, he never answers the phone or replies to emails, so when he sends out the wrong parts, broken parts etc (which is quite common) there no way of getting in touch with him.

There has probably been at least 20 topics made over the last 12 months or so with major problems, and many people who've also had troubles have posted within these topics. And that isn't counting all the people who've had problems who've kept silent.

The guy who runs T-UK is a rich daddies boy and doesn't really care if his business goes down the shitter as his dad will bail him out, so he doesn't give a crap about customer service, he never answers the phone or replies to emails, so when he sends out the wrong parts, broken parts etc (which is quite common) there no way of getting in touch with him.

There has probably been at least 20 topics made over the last 12 months or so with major problems, and many people who've also had troubles have posted within these topics. And that isn't counting all the people who've had problems who've kept silent.

On the up note at least you get a travel cluedo! :)

THANK YOU :)

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

BAND WAGON!

I myself have NOTHING against Dan, I placed my order with him for my new frame It came the next day, his service my way was tip top, as good if not more helpful as Tarty, He let me pay via paypal and even asked when I would prefer the parcle too come (I.e what day). I also got messages as too when the courier picked it up and when It was due.

I cant see why I should not recommend him after this?

My advice is this,

Bearing in mind that on his website is all he has left, If there is anything on there you would like too buy Add him too facebook send him a message, pay via paypal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dan ko is a fat f**king daddys boy

who should just f**k off back to china or where ever the yellow skined man is from !

he owes me 300 quid for my ko! that never arrived 4 years ago!

like ive said if i ever see his car il go all ......SHAMELESS on it!

WARNED!

Edited by quick_spider
  • Like 3