Extremely Wet Trials

Brockway

Here is the video guys, (I'm only a beginner) Can you tell me how I'm doing? I've had a trials bike for a month so far...

Thanks! ;)(Y)

YouTube Video

Side hops are coming along!! :D

You should try and ride with some other trials riders, its always good to learn with somebody better than you!

STAY AWAY FROM THEM SKATE RAMPS!!! :giggle:

Side hops are coming along!! :D

You should try and ride with some other trials riders, its always good to learn with somebody better than you!

STAY AWAY FROM THEM SKATE RAMPS!!! :giggle:

Yea, i've been trying to find someone to ride with, but i can't find anyone I found someone in salisbury, but I can't get hold of them because thier forum is on the 'Members' section. None of my mate do trials, they all ride BMX and Dirt.

Yea, i've been trying to find someone to ride with, but i can't find anyone I found someone in salisbury, but I can't get hold of them because thier forum is on the 'Members' section. None of my mate do trials, they all ride BMX and Dirt.

Try and come to some of the rides that are setup in the ride section!

where abouts you from in wiltshire?

wheres the helmets :o

The things we where doing were not too huge, especially what I was doing.

My mates always use full face helmets for dirt jumps, especially my mate tom (has the white BMX)

He had a HUGE face-plant on a 15footer, I got it on video if you want too see...

It went up on Fail Blog and got 930,000 views. Also 2,000 on my YouTube channel so far.

;) Sam Brockway

why oh why where you hopping along things? the idea with getting the front wheel up is for the rear to follow. I suppose your a begginer so your doing ok.
Will try next time ;)

Ok the bail video was awesome! One of the funniest one's I have seen, did he grate his face up pretty bad?

Yeah, literally half of the skin on his face :o

He's fine now though :) Just a little scar

The things we where doing were not too huge, especially what I was doing.

My mates always use full face helmets for dirt jumps, especially my mate tom (has the white BMX)

He had a HUGE face-plant on a 15footer, I got it on video if you want too see...

It went up on Fail Blog and got 930,000 views. Also 2,000 on my YouTube channel so far.

;) Sam Brockway

That's got to be one of the worst face plants/slides Iv ever seen lol

that was pretty good in that weather. its good to see a fellow kabuki rider!

DAMN. What a face plant. GEE was he ok?

yeh not too bad :)

Cool man, how long have you actually been riding for? weeks, months?

I've been riding for 4 days now, im also a beginner. Looks like your doing good, keep it up. ;)

ive been riding for a month :D

Is that Brady hollow in yeovil? if thats the main line down the left, i did exactly the same thing and knocked myself out about 7/8 years ago, good times!

Seriously dude, wear a lid no matter how big you're going or what you're doing, you'll mess up the smallest thing and smash your head and well..........

Is that Brady hollow in yeovil? if thats the main line down the left, i did exactly the same thing and knocked myself out about 7/8 years ago, good times!

Seriously dude, wear a lid no matter how big you're going or what you're doing, you'll mess up the smallest thing and smash your head and well..........

Yeh, thats the hollow! :D Ita quite a bit bigger now i think, im suprised its been around for so long...

Your balance is good but ferfksake wear a lid.

Why don't you wear one, what possible reason could you have for not wearing one.

You say you are only doing little stuff but dude, if it goes wrong you can smash your head.

People have died doing little stuff, worse, people have been turned into cabbages doing little stuff.

Your going to be learning pedal kicks in a minute and I guarantee you are gonna flip your bike more than once, it may seem like you are doing something little but if you flip and hit your head you WILL smash the back of your skull in.

Then there will be no more trials for Sam if that happens