Spray Paint

ilikeriding

hey, i usually get loads of decent advice about random things here even though this is a trials forum... so i need some spray paint cos im gonna draw all over my mates car. i need lots and as cheap as possible, anyone got any good sites?

Edited by ilikeriding

Poundland do cans of paint, for...a pound, suprisingly! I think theres a choice of white black or grey, with grey or white primer.

Good paint that actually.

If I came back to find my car/ bike sprayed id knock their head off! I hope you know what you are doing.

You don't even know where to get spraypaint from, but you think you're gonna manage to spray your mates car and make it look sick?

Yep, there is literally nothing you can do with spray paint which will look good.

If you were an exp. graffer or something I may say other wise, even if your planning to stencil it will look SHIT.

Word. Mate you'd be much better off actually using normal paint with a brush, or paint pens. Cos can control with a spraycan (enough to draw or write semi well) is a whole different ballgame and takes a while to get down, let alone knowing about layering and generally how to go about shit.

But yeah, if he agrees with it an doesn't care then crack on, it'l be funny. As long as you know it's NOT gonna look good.

Poundland do cans of paint, for...a pound, suprisingly! I think theres a choice of white black or grey, with grey or white primer.

thats actually perfect :shifty:

You don't even know where to get spraypaint from, but you think you're gonna manage to spray your mates car and make it look sick?

Trust me it's not as easy as it looks. Good luck haha.

I dont know where to get cheap spray paint from, i think it looking sick is a possibility lol and hes totally agreed to it so its cool. yes grant

Edited by ilikeriding