If I Only Ate Corn Flakes For 3 Months

MikeCottTrials

Predictable response about me being an idiot and you being awesome.

You're putting a lot of effort into being an absolute tosser, just glancing at your profile I know exactly what type of person you are.

Where does everyone get this idea that I think I'm awesome from? Just because I have the ability to think before I speak doesn't mean that I'm awesome. It's my massive penis that makes me awesome.

You don't know me, hush your noise. I put no effort into being a tosser, it comes naturally. I can admit that, maybe you need to admit to yourself who you are. Seriously, I don't give 2 f**ks what your opinion of me is.

Where does everyone get this idea that I think I'm awesome from? Just because I have the ability to think before I speak doesn't mean that I'm awesome. It's my massive penis that makes me awesome.

You don't know me, hush your noise. I put no effort into being a tosser, it comes naturally. I can admit that, maybe you need to admit to yourself who you are. Seriously, I don't give 2 f**ks what your opinion of me is.

and yet you can't prevent those massive nostrils on your huge nose from flaring up every time I respond :giggle:

and yet you can't prevent those massive nostrils on your huge nose from flaring up every time I respond :giggle:

Hold on, let me get a picture of my response.

post-497-1260706884_thumb.jpg

Yep, that's a face, with a huge nose, that doesn't give a f**k. Feel free to continue, or if you're going to carry on with petty personal insults from the playground then I'll happily go down the "I have a ring within 5 metres of me, feel free to come down and show me how much of a man you are" route. Something tells me that all the cornflakes in the world wont give you the balls. Now please, hush your f**king noise. I was trying to help, even though I think you're a dick.

Another response from the huge nosed kid that doesn't care what I think, you really are teaching me a lesson

You think my replies show I care? Nope. I'm just helping you make yourself look really stupid. I have nothing better to do for the next 20 minutes or so.

I can see into the future, and I see yet another comment about my huge nose. Newsflash: I have a big nose. I'm aware of it. I also have a lazy eyelid, scars, ears that stick out, shit hair and bad clothes.

You think my replies show I care? Nope. I'm just helping you make yourself look really stupid. I have nothing better to do for the next 20 minutes or so.

I can see into the future, and I see yet another comment about my huge nose. Newsflash: I have a big nose. I'm aware of it. I also have a lazy eyelid, scars, ears that stick out, shit hair and bad clothes.

your absolutely right,

A* for you :)

"I have a ring within 5 metres of me, feel free to come down and show me how much of a man you are" route. Something tells me that all the cornflakes in the world wont give you the balls.

Was it just me that read that completely the wrong way at first? :P

feel free to come down and show me how much of a man you are" route. Something tells me that all the cornflakes in the world wont give you the balls. Now please, hush your f**king noise. I was trying to help, even though I think you're a dick.

Maybe this could be the conclusion of the documentary. An "all cornflake diet" vs a more traditional training diet come together in an epic duel of nutritional value. I'd watch it.

Anyone that's interested this is about the cheese guy http://www.diet-blog.com/archives/2007/02/..._but_cheese.php

it says he's been eating that way since he was a toddler and that he feels in perfect health

All the childishness aside, if he's been eating that way since he was a toddler how would he know what perfect health felt like? That's like a blind from birth guy saying that he knows his paintings are good.

All the childishness aside, if he's been eating that way since he was a toddler how would he know what perfect health felt like? That's like a blind from birth guy saying that he knows his paintings are good.

That is a good point, but to look at he doesn't look all that bad either. His body must be dying on the inside if at all

Anyone that's interested this is about the cheese guy http://www.diet-blog.com/archives/2007/02/..._but_cheese.php

it says he's been eating that way since he was a toddler and that he feels in perfect health

Yes he's perfectly healthy, but it clearly says he takes vitamins and goes to the gym. So in essence, what regular people get from food, he has to take in pill form.

I'll happily go down the "I have a ring within 5 metres of me, feel free to come down and show me how much of a man you are" route. Something tells me that all the cornflakes in the world wont give you the balls.

I hate it when seemingly reasonably sensible people, who even bang on about 'being able to think before they speak' go and f**k it all up with bullshit like that. No one cares that you box

hush your f**king noise.

I hate it when seemingly reasonably sensible people, who even bang on about 'being able to think before they speak' go and f**k it all up with bullshit like that. No one cares that you box

In the same way that no-one cares that you take photos?

Some people do care actually, mainly because I don't actually box as such - I teach others to box.

That comment was just a way of saying that arguing on the internet is stupid, and if he wanted to have it out in an environment where no-one gets arrested then it was available. It wasn't a "com orrn den, ill rip yer feckin head off" style e-hardman thing. I'm not that hard in real life, let alone on the internet.