Hs 33 Lever Blades

chris4stars

Well, as a newbie to the trials world and the forums...im not sure how well bike vanity goes down here?! still...i like to play around and make mine that little bit different which brings me to the hs33 brake lever (blade in particular)...

perhaps when echo make their oh so stylish sl reliable, id consider it...but in the mean time im looking to try and do somthing different! im open to anyones reviews of after market levers

also...ive just seen the topic below with pics of a very polished dropout...as far as im aware, the lever is cold forged with some sort of black finish, anyone know if its possible to remove the colour and polish them up to a similar finish?!

The RB blades themselves could be used almost as a direct replacement though couldn't they? Keeping the standard Maggy lever body and so non-leakiness.

Not sure. Hopefully Stocktrials will chime in, he has had several on his bike with varying results.

I've one of those Fresh Products levers, came on the bike when I bought it second hand, never knew just how cool I looked with it!

ive just searched for them and yeh, they look awesome...the shape seems great fold holding your finger in place

thanks for the input though guys, if i do manage to polish up a new hs33 lever to a nice 'machined' look..the pics will be up!

Not sure. Hopefully Stocktrials will chime in, he has had several on his bike with varying results.

Maybe not, but his alter ego might..

I had the RB lever (original version) and it leaked after a while. I put the blade on 3 different Magura's 9 (pre-05 lever bodies) and it made them all leak too. I'm not sure why, it may be to do with the way the TPA grub screw thingy works? It basically always has to be touching the piston for it to work properly. Not sure