Cheapest 24'

im looking at getting a 24', i would love a inspired but they are not exactly cheap and all the other second hand 24s i have been looking at are still in the 500 mark and i dont think i can afford it as im 13. i have seen a duel disk leeson for 300 but im not to kean on it as it has odd wheels and its not very nice if you ask me. now i have been thinking about maybe building my own from second hand parts, how much do you think this would cost to get it all second hand ? or whats the cheapest i could make one for ?

ye, im still intrested but im just looking to see if i can get anything a bit cheaper as i havnt got all that money yet and im not sure how much i would get so im looking or something as a backup plan if i cant afford it and that bike that i dont reaky like the look of aint yours.

When you are a full member you could probably get an Onza Zoot at the price you are looking to pay for.

got most of a zoot going, i'll be putting it up on the for sale thread in a week or so. needs a couple of parts so it'll be a decent price.

I started on a mod and found myself an Ashton ET to build around and that was perfect for what i wanted. Handy for a bit of street and mile long manuals. I bought my basic ET for the price you are spending...i would say that would be a safe bet to start on providing there are any left! AND you wont have to explain to some little scrote why you don't have a saddle ;)

BUT i guess a zoot is a bit more focused. Why 24" anyway? are you moving froom 20 or 26 or just starting out?