Biketrialseller

Alex Dark

Righto...

Really need a new frame sorted one way or another...took a long at biketrial seller and it;s only £85 for a Dob Nova...which has ace geo and is light as fek.

Has anyone had any experiences with them? ( I have used the search, just wondering if anyone else had ordered off there...especially recently ).

If they are legit...anyone down for placing a large order?

Orrrr, is there any other places where i could get a stock frame for £100-140 ? Ideally 1075-1090, 380, +30-45

Cheers, Alex

Is this the dude with the prices in canadian dollars? In which case, bear in mind you're paying for frame only as in, no warranty, and you may be sent frames that have slight cosmetic damage. There's a thread about it already floating around.

I'd be fine with that considering the price.... thanks for your help dude :)

I'd be fine with that considering the price.... thanks for your help dude :)

I ordered 3 frames and he sent me the wrong ones. He offered to take them back, but paying for shipping to send them back just wasn't worth it. He's done similar things with other orders as well...sorta sketchy. I wouldn't deal with BTS again...

Also, you should know that the dob nova is quite short compared to your coust. I think the coust v2 has a 675~ mm reach, and the dob nova has a 660 mm reach. So it'll feel very different! There was someone on OTN that ran one with a koxx fork and the WB came out to something ridiculous like 1060.

Edited by Jason222