Disapointment

dude, what the hell?

A. What do you mean unhelpful! there may be a few 'unhelpful' things but i bet its because the question was daft? or not? its a forum

2. Not to sure bout the swearing thing, but you are invovled in a rather male/adult dominated sport, if you expected 'oh, you silly nincompoop!' there your in the wrong place

D. its a brilliant forum helped me loads, and were else can you find a forum this populated on trials in the uk! so its your only choice

5. Why do we need to do anything for you if your going to be lke that? proove yourself wrong!

F. YOU ARE A PLEB, i doubt anyone will consider answering any question you bring forward from now on, and if they do, is because this is a good forum and a helpful, which is far from what your input is at the moment,

with regards Twitch (Y)

It's a good forum to be on; dig out your sense of humour and you'll love it. There's a LOT of knowledge on here, and also a lot of banter - just join in.

Best forum i'm on (tied with OLLR - but if you think this place is bad you'd have an offense-induced coronary on there.)

Welcome to trials-forum. Having multiple active accounts is frowned upon. Would you like your other account disabled?

Ha Ha you got busted. Sorry had to be said. Oh and see there is some perfectly good help right there for you. ( Would you like your other account disabled?)

Ive just made an account and I thought I would scan through some of the posts and ive noticed that there are far too many people being unhelpful, rude, etc.

Also a lot of swearing considering its against the rules.

So my imediant imprestion is that this isnt a great forum.

Please prove me wrong.

My immediate impression is that you're unaware of the existence of the apostrophe, and also can't spell.

Was that helpful?