Bmx Video... Really Nice Edit

SLB

Cleanest BMX video I've seen in ages! Awesome! Very tempted to say it was shot on a Canon 5DMkII or 7D... maybe a Sony EX series camera... the quality was just superb! Brilliant, flowing riding too! Let me down when I went to the website of the person/people who made the video and there is very little information on anything... bit of a shame for a collective with so much talent!!

He's good but i didn't see anything progressive, or unique that i haven't seen from other vids. Camerawork was awesome, specifically the panning and tracking shots (Y)

Are you talking from the standpoint of a sponsor?...

That was mesmerising! like a piece of f**king art not just a bmx video

Edited by ilikeriding

Dam that was good video loved the edit, reminded me of the danny mac advert; edit wise. What did they use to do those pan/tracking shot? Specially the zoomy ones, would love to try that for my self, guessing its done by same super expensive camera gimble though! One of my fav BMX videos.

Dam that was good video loved the edit, reminded me of the danny mac advert; edit wise. What did they use to do those pan/tracking shot? Specially the zoomy ones, would love to try that for my self, guessing its done by same super expensive camera gimble though! One of my fav BMX videos.

Camera was a 5Dmark 2 with 3 different lenses. I think the tracking shots were done on a bike??

Edited by SLB