Because 24"?

i like cunning stunts

IINM it has the same geometry as an Inspired, only a shorter front end. So it would feel pretty close.

I thought the wheelbase was something like 1060, just looked on tarty and it states 1040 thats weird. I cant see it feeling anything like an inspired the stays are a lot shorter and the bb is a lot higher.. Wouldn't want one if it was like an inspired.

They sold really really quick. I can't help but think they barely got any in though.

According to Mark and Ali, it has the rolling power of a stock (nearly) and the flickiness and gapping feel of a mod (nearly).

Something like that.

And this is why i want one i think they would be the perfect bike for trials..

They sold out and not one of them has been on here !? Weird..

the bb is too high for my liking, made the bike ride strangely.

How strange though? I think you would need atleast a good days riding on one to figure out what are the pros and cons..

I had a 24 Marino built similar to Damons one but that was super long was 1085 bit of an experiment but because of the s**t tensioner design on it which broke after 5 mins i couldn't really get a feel for the bike. From what i did do on it, it certainly had potential but being made of steel certainly didnt help it, i wonder if anyone on here has still got it or is damons still about.? ( Mine was a white one super long for a 24 someone should recognise it)

the bb is too high for my liking, made the bike ride strangely.

Haha, I thought as much.

It looks like they tried to copy a mod's BB rise, but a 24" is closer to a stock so it's not going to work.

I think +50 is where the money's at. Word has it the rockman 24" is going to be +60 though.