[B]Check Out My Fancy Blade[/B]

MikeCottTrials

Changes to be made:

Front tyre

MILES higher stem

possibly some of those high rise bars Danny Swindlehurt is sporting

i like it mate, personally id get a grind, on both rims, a maxxis front tyre, t master stem, try all rage bars. then it will be mint thats basically how i ran my t-pro and this has near enough geo ?

D= you're sick in the head to ride that BMX tyre! I use a Fit F.A.F and it slips. Had a Primo comet on my bmx and in the bowl it use to slip out ( rear tyre) and i'd be on the floor in seconds. Mad man, i suprisingly love this bike!

ahaha to be honest it's been a solid tyre, not really had any slipping at all (in the dry). But I was on a rail the other day in the wet and it suddenly hit me that death was imminent! So I'm thinking maybe a small amount of tread in the future ^_^

Rides quite nicely though, like I say needs a higher stem. Get me some BUNNYHOPS

I ran a 1.5" KHE MAC folding tyre on my bike that weighed absolutely f**k all and it was pretty nice. Not so good on off-camber stuff, but it was nice to have such a light front end. To put it in perspective, the KHE tyre weighed 210g less than a Try-All Stiky 2.0.