Is There A Place Where You Can Buy/Borrow Pallets?

AlexxRogers

You will be able to buy them from wherever makes pallets, but I dunno how cheap they are

the blue ones are known as euro pallets (Or they are at my work anyway) Definitely the strongest kind

I keep trying to get some from work, they won't even let me have the broken ones! So they must be a fair few quid to buy

You will be able to buy them from wherever makes pallets, but I dunno how cheap they are

the blue ones are known as euro pallets (Or they are at my work anyway) Definitely the strongest kind

I keep trying to get some from work, they won't even let me have the broken ones! So they must be a fair few quid to buy

Thank you. :)

I think they're about £25, but I'm not sure, if I find out, I'll let you know. :)

Thank you. :)

I think they're about £25, but I'm not sure, if I find out, I'll let you know. :)

alright mate, its the lad with the t pro in long eaton that you gave pedals too.

Ive been looking around for some too, but yeah ive asked a fella that works for the company that produces the euro pallets, and there worth 20 pound each one, so buying them is a big no no, unless your just silly ;).

But i just tend to find them lying around outside the back of Iceland, literally like 10 a week, so i get my dad to come down and pick a good few up, and the shop keeper said they didnt even mind me having em, so thats you best bet :)

Ride soon man =D.

alright mate, its the lad with the t pro in long eaton that you gave pedals too.

Ive been looking around for some too, but yeah ive asked a fella that works for the company that produces the euro pallets, and there worth 20 pound each one, so buying them is a big no no, unless your just silly ;).

But i just tend to find them lying around outside the back of Iceland, literally like 10 a week, so i get my dad to come down and pick a good few up, and the shop keeper said they didnt even mind me having em, so thats you best bet :)

Ride soon man =D.

yeah man this is easily the best bet ive seen loads there ;) (max, number)

Ride soon man =D.

Yeah will do, I'm out pretty much everyday.

Weather's rubbish at the moment though :(

What's your number, we'll get together at the weekend or something :)

• 2 weeks later...

i think the blue pallets are about £18 from a company called pall-ex who make them, but i would say your best bet is to go asking at an industrial estate/units if there are any nearby you, most places usually let you have a few (Y)

Hi there

near where i live there is a huge pallet store (not a shop) and we used to go there and set up lines then they told us off, so we sent a email to the manager asking if we could have a few and he replied in about a week of emailing him and he was delighted that we wrote a formal email and let us take about 25 blue crates so your best bet is :

• Be Formal in your approach
  • Dont get mouthy when they tell you off, just move on
  • try emailing the company
  • Go to the company and ask

Hope this helped :D

The reason you cannot buy the blue ones, also known as "Chep pallets" is because those are technically never for sale. Chep owns the patent on that pallet design, so places like Walmart, Target, and your large companies only "rent" them from Chep.

It's why you always see dept stores have cameras outside JUST FOR pallets (and other reasons), because technically, they don't even own them, and whatever they lose, they have to pay for whenever the pallet companies come to pick them back up to send them back to the distro center. Although I've found, most large chains don't really give a shit about pallets. Well, I take that back, the people working there don't give a shit.

But there are a couple construction/distro companies that sell them, but honestly, you're better off just finding them as they're pretty pricey. There are companies that PAY $5 per blue palletto come pick up. If they're willing to pay $5, you know they're worth alot more.

The reason you cannot buy the blue ones, also known as "Chep pallets" is because those are technically never for sale. Chep owns the patent on that pallet design, so places like Walmart, Target, and your large companies only "rent" them from Chep.

It's why you always see dept stores have cameras outside JUST FOR pallets (and other reasons), because technically, they don't even own them, and whatever they lose, they have to pay for whenever the pallet companies come to pick them back up to send them back to the distro center. Although I've found, most large chains don't really give a shit about pallets. Well, I take that back, the people working there don't give a shit.

But there are a couple construction/distro companies that sell them, but honestly, you're better off just finding them as they're pretty pricey. There are companies that PAY $5 per blue palletto come pick up. If they're willing to pay $5, you know they're worth alot more.

I take it your american....walmart << american right

we have the same issue here in GB but if we want to buy them becuase some companies do sewll them were looking at £25 per crate thats around $35 pretty damn pricey

thanks

Hi there

near where i live there is a huge pallet store (not a shop) and we used to go there and set up lines then they told us off, so we sent a email to the manager asking if we could have a few and he replied in about a week of emailing him and he was delighted that we wrote a formal email and let us take about 25 blue crates so your best bet is :

• Be Formal in your approach
  • Dont get mouthy when they tell you off, just move on
  • try emailing the company
  • Go to the company and ask

Hope this helped :D

:blink: did they ? when did u do this, you havnt mensioned this to me before? + where are these 25 blue pallets of yours ? :rolleyes:

:blink: did they ? when did u do this, you havnt mensioned this to me before? + where are these 25 blue pallets of yours ? :rolleyes:

sasha your one of the rudest bad mouthed people i know?... you shout abuse at complete randoms for no reason (and no... we dont think its funny)

I take it your american....walmart << american right

we have the same issue here in GB but if we want to buy them becuase some companies do sewll them were looking at £25 per crate thats around $35 pretty damn pricey

thanks

Yeah, I'm american. They have literally 100's of them out in the open to just drive up with a truck and take. I haven't done that in ages, but it's usually hit or miss for if they bother you or just leave you alone.