Merida Team By Tra

TRA

hi

Fullscreen !

My first video with my photo camera <-- lol

I advice to download the full file for best viewing

I made this video of the "Merida team" to show the guys together training and having a laugh.

Eirik Ulltang

Knut Fosse

Antoine Proust

Filmed with canon 5d mk2

16mm zenitar fisheye

50mm f1.2 ai-s

135mm f2.8 sicor m42

Skill level of the boys is also strongly affected by winter.

Filmed over 1 day .

Sound is crap now until firmware update is released so i kept sound to absolute minimum

As for song, hey its legal ! =p

enjoy

look closer .. its snow outside :P

but yeah it will be alot more interesting when filmed outside, will look tons better :)

Camera quality was insane.

I don't usually like/finish watching a video with riding in those type of conditions so you did well (Y)

Now make one with some interesting street locations :P

First thing that caught my eye with this video was the funky graphics design on the riders Giro helmets :o Second thing was the extreme cold temperatures indicated by the mist coming from the riders :$ apart from that, the riding and video quality was good.

I liked it and it was very interesting to watch but it didn't seem to get going for me. I was waiting for it to kick in and change tempo but that didn't happen.

Filming everyone's cum face and walking out carrying the bikes was totally Gay. I'm sorry but I had to say that.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the next video.

They never got going, new bikes with faulty setups and lesser skill level then normally.

This video was intended for the non trials people viewers. Supposed to show they are a team.

And its snow outside so ofcourse they carried theyr bikes , but wasnt really supposed to be as super serious either,

thats just boring .

And next time i will have to search better for different song, but it was the only one i had which could be used for free since this

would most likely be put up and displayed at merida norway.

Next video should get going but at this 1 day weekend it was impossible to do so.

I liked it and it was very interesting to watch but it didn't seem to get going for me. I was waiting for it to kick in and change tempo but that didn't happen.

Filming everyone's cum face and walking out carrying the bikes was totally Gay. I'm sorry but I had to say that.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the next video.

Totally understandable. I wasn't trying to be a bitch about things just giving you my opinion on what I saw. The editing and filming etc looked good to me but I haven't got a clue on that sort of stuff. The skill level of the riders looked good to me obviously some better than others but its nice to see a team with different riding abilities.

thats ok ! opinions are good (Y) .

And yes some "cum faces" ( ?) were gay , especially the one of antoine, but come on, if that had been your friend and you had that image, wouldnt you put it in ? its priceless ! :P

Next ones i hope i got more time and i get to film outside etc .. :)

Totally understandable. I wasn't trying to be a bitch about things just giving you my opinion on what I saw. The editing and filming etc looked good to me but I haven't got a clue on that sort of stuff. The skill level of the riders looked good to me obviously some better than others but its nice to see a team with different riding abilities.

thats ok ! opinions are good (Y) .

And yes some "cum faces" ( ?) were gay , especially the one of antoine, but come on, if that had been your friend and you had that image, wouldnt you put it in ? its priceless ! :P

Next ones i hope i got more time and i get to film outside etc .. :)

I'm with you there ha ha ha. I'm looking forward to the next vid the quality was really good and I like the angles things were filmed at etc. Just those couple of bits I pointed out seemed a bit cheesy.

speed race yeah . uh , i dont know . from right there over that hill to the left right next to that yellow building by the lake which is occupied by birds

What bikes are these please? Quark? Speed race and?

EDIT: Slate 2! Where can I buy a speed race frame too?

H.264, so its a bloody pain in the ass really. Because i have to convert all the files before i can view them properly in realtime when editing,

but luckily avid does this itself, i just drop em in, they get converted as i drink some coffe, and have a nap, etc , then done ! :P

Good little video that was Thomas. Does your camera film as AVCHD (h.264)? Or Mpeg4?