West Midlands Riders?

hustler-one

I've been down in Coventry for years and I used to see some people riding about, I have never brought my trials bike down because of how quick bikes go missing in cov but i got it outta the shed the other day and i really want to find some other riders so i can bring it down! Theres so many good spots too!

im from burton-on-trent not too far from cov, theres a few of us that ride regularly on a sunday, you should come down

yeah i've got msn, i dont use it very often? facebook? its callum nash and I've got a black and white photo, but if you wanna catch me on msn my its email is bio_mechanic@hotmail.com (its a shite email but i set it up when i was 12 haha) I am gonna set up a t-mag that should be abit easier for train travel!

There's a load of us that usually ride birmingham/coventry. Got msn?

I am such a forum fail, that serves me right for logging on after being in the pub all day! this was the quote i was meant to reply to!

yeah i've got msn, i dont use it very often? facebook? its callum nash and I've got a black and white photo, but if you wanna catch me on msn my its email is bio_mechanic@hotmail.com (its a shite email but i set it up when i was 12 haha) I am gonna set up a t-mag that should be abit easier for train travel!

Cheers!

• 4 months later...

Yeah I ride with a few lads, usually around Nuneaton, Leicester and Hinckley if you want to ride some time.

I ride with a group called Godiva Trailriders... We generally meet on a Wednesday evening for a 7pm start (you'll need lights lol) at the Shepherd Pub in Keresley. Last night we had 19 riders out, with a range of abilities... Some quick lads, some not so quick like me.. But we ride as a group and enjoy the company as much as the riding.. Usually end up back at the Shep for a quick refreshment!

We arrange quite a few riders locally around Cov/Nuneaton/Leamington too... Monday evenings generally a couple of hours around Nuneaton/Atherstone. But there is always something going on :)

www.godivatrailriders.org

(sorry for the looooooooong delay in replying to this thread lol)

Edited by Via Macniven

I'm in the leicestershire area and theres a few good places to ride around this part of the country for riding. Theres a few of us in loughborough that are pretty sound if ever you wanted to visit, me, boumsong, fatmike, steve-o, patt d etc. We like to get out a bit as well so could always come over to coventry and visit you and bigman for the day.

I'm sat in bedworth right now, but back to uni in 2 weeks, if you can get to brum with bj then you'll have a great time.

I ride with a group called Godiva Trailriders... We generally meet on a Wednesday evening for a 7pm start (you'll need lights lol) at the Shepherd Pub in Keresley. Last night we had 19 riders out, with a range of abilities... Some quick lads, some not so quick like me.. But we ride as a group and enjoy the company as much as the riding.. Usually end up back at the Shep for a quick refreshment!

We arrange quite a few riders locally around Cov/Nuneaton/Leamington too... Monday evenings generally a couple of hours around Nuneaton/Atherstone. But there is always something going on :)

www.godivatrailriders.org

(sorry for the looooooooong delay in replying to this thread lol)

Trial NOT Trail

Can't do xc with one gear and no seat.

I am living in Nuneaton now, but usualy ride a couple times a week, coventry is pretty good and nice and close so I do ride there quite often, you would be more than welcome to come out for a blast the next time I am riding.

Adam

Thats right near me, but Nuneaton is shit to ride. Come into Leicester and Hinckley sometime, I was there last when you were in Leicester, send me a message if you want to ride locally sometime :turned: