My Amusing Bail :)

RossMcd

I fall off worse than that on an hourly basis :sleeping:

Do you do that in every topic?? I didnt say it was a bad bail. I said it was an amusing one! In every topic i have seen you post in you post shit like that... Making out that you are above everyone else in every aspect of life. am I right? Your obvously not very good if you fall off your bike like that in an hourly basis anyway.

• Like 2

Do you do that in every topic?? I didnt say it was a bad bail. I said it was an amusing one! In every topic i have seen you post in you post shit like that... Making out that you are above everyone else in every aspect of life. am I right? Your obvously not very good if you fall off your bike like that in an hourly basis anyway.

Whether I post stuff like that or not so what? It's a forum, say what you like.

My point was, a thread for a bail and it's not even what I'd call a bail

And as for "your not very good if you fall off your bike like that in an hourly basis anyway." I did have respect for you, but after that entirely gay sentence (N)

For f**k sake, why turn a simple topic into an arguement?

Yes, Mike; your write in thinking it wasn't that bad bail, we've all had worse before and I imagine Ross has in the past too.

Yes, Ross; you got a bail on video and decided to post it up for others to watch and laugh at.

Seeing as though the name for the video is: Bail! Laugh at this please! (RossMcd) surely this indicates that the video is more for a laugh, them to be a deadly serious, sympathetic video.

Back on topic, I liked it Ross! Funny shit. :P

For f**k sake, why turn a simple topic into an arguement?

Yes, Mike; your write in thinking it wasn't that bad bail, we've all had worse before and I imagine Ross has in the past too.

Yes, Ross; you got a bail on video and decided to post it up for others to watch and laugh at.

Seeing as though the name for the video is: Bail! Laugh at this please! (RossMcd) surely this indicates that the video is more for a laugh, them to be a deadly serious, sympathetic video.

Back on topic, I liked it Ross! Funny shit. :P

F**k sake sort your spelling out!

Jokes xx