Boosters, Bashrings....testing The Water Really :)

Alex Dark

Heyho...with the aftermath of mine and other peoples projects I've managed to secure a fair amount of 6082 T6 plate....one of the toughest alloys out there. I have access to a CNC router, so can cut pretty much any design onto a bashring or booster of your choice.

£12 posted to your door :)

Maybe bike brand? Nickname? Real name.....logo...whatever really as long as i can plot it you can have it on there :)

• Accuracy to 1/100th of a millimetre
  • Brushed or raw aluminium finish
  • High-grade aluminium
  • Any design ( as long as it's not massive or silly intricate )

I need any orders in by Sunday night at the latest, and my supplies are limited so get in quick for extremely cheap custom parts.

If anything else needs making like...i don't know, a 2d stem cap or snail-cams I'm sure we can work something out. Moneys off for bulk orders, free postage too.

I don't currently have any pictures of my work, although most people that have looked at my topics on the project bike should be able to see the amount of time and care that has gone into the construction of that.

This merely an exercise to re-coup some costs from the project itself, not me being greedy :)

Please email or MSN me at alexdark2 ( at ) hotmail (dot ) co (dot ) uk

Cheers :)

Edited by Alex Dark

Ahhhh dude I'm so tempted!

Do we give you a design for a bashring? I know the dimensions I need pretty much so can jot it down quick enough

Edit: Also, a peanucklejive brake booster would be so cool, in it's own geeky way >.<

Edited by PeanuckleJive

Ahhhh dude I'm so tempted!

Do we give you a design for a bashring? I know the dimensions I need pretty much so can jot it down quick enough

Edit: Also, a peanucklejive brake booster would be so cool, in it's own geeky way >.<

Yup, or i can just make youa very simple one from some blanks I have...

haha well whatever you want :P

And OBM, sorry if this is classed as advertising, but I'm hardly large scale :P If you want to move me to FS then fair enough...

Deffinatly up for this. Havn't a clue what sort of design i'd want. Are you able to do scoops out sort of thing?

Yup, although it won't be a round-bottomed scoop...more like how you'd mill something? Like with a flat bottom.

There are some pretty funky designs you can use though....like the Try-all symetrik bash?

I'd want a booster. Can you supply bolts and spacers too?

I can make some spacers on the lathe if you really need them...and bolts can easily be bought off ebay so if lots of people want them and can pay a tiny bit extra I could supply bolts too :)

I'd pay abit more if you could make some washers with a larger surface area on the top. Still clueless as to design though.

That would be fine dude, I can make them to pretty much any spec...even out of brass if you want :P

ermmm maybe a drilled Trialtech sport style?

I definatly (spl?) will have a booster. Could ypu do something like the RB booster, but instead of the middle two holes have 'JT' there instead?

I certainly can...even have an RB booster ready made for the occasion :)

email me with a sketch of what you want, like a picture roughly edited...what font you want, and if you want holes or just recesses etc and ill model something, and send it back your way shortly.

I'll deffo take a booster and maybe a bashring as well, working on the designs as we speak and I'll get some emailed over to you!

EDIT: Been trying to design some on paint an its terrible so will leave it in your hands!

After a booster with DiddyB routed out of it if possible? You'll probably have to see what would look better out of routed or just recessed lettering and the fonts your choice!

Also a bashring like the tartys design one but instead of holes cut out again have D I D D Y B going round it?

Also interested in the spacers or washers as well but I can get hold of the bolts.

Edited by isitafox

I certainly can...even have an RB booster ready made for the occasion :)

email me with a sketch of what you want, like a picture roughly edited...what font you want, and if you want holes or just recesses etc and ill model something, and send it back your way shortly.

You'll have to send me your email, because for some reason the pic isn't uploading on here.

I'll deffo take a booster and maybe a bashring as well, working on the designs as we speak and I'll get some emailed over to you!

EDIT: Been trying to design some on paint an its terrible so will leave it in your hands!

After a booster with DiddyB routed out of it if possible? You'll probably have to see what would look better out of routed or just recessed lettering and the fonts your choice!

Also a bashring like the tartys design one but instead of holes cut out again have D I D D Y B going round it?

Also interested in the spacers or washers as well but I can get hold of the bolts.

Okay well drop me the designs and ill see what I can do tomorrow ;)

Hey, would it be possible to do a echo sl style booster but with M6 bolt holes as my frame has been tapped?

Cheers,

Luke :)

Edit: and maybe a echo urban style bashring?

It certainly would....email me what you be wanting :)

You'll have to send me your email, because for some reason the pic isn't uploading on here.

alexdark2(at)hotmail.co.uk

Wow.....pretty strong response from you guys!

I've done three people's designs so far, and continuing with the rest now. Must remind everyone that the limiting factor is the amount fo material available to me, so it is first come first served :)

I should have all the designs completed for the people that emailed me by around 6pm if all goes well.