Buthiers 2010

Ross McArthur

sweet video man. 8 mins was a bit mental, but good video all round. as le says below i think the video and your riding has come along way recently, even if you dont think it yourself.

looking forward to the portugal video!!!

Edited by ben_travis

Ross

Your riding has come a long way since your first videos 18 months ago I'm thinking the high BB frame is helping too. A vee brake on the front I do like that. I'm currently running a vee on the rear and it's the best brake I've ever ran. If your keen I'll send you out some prototype adapters for testing when there ready.

looking forward to the portugal video!!!

:shifty:

Your riding has come a long way since your first videos 18 months ago I'm thinking the high BB frame is helping too. A vee brake on the front I do like that. I'm currently running a vee on the rear and it's the best brake I've ever ran. If your keen I'll send you out some prototype adapters for testing when there ready.

Cheers Le, means alot to hear that.

Aye, chuck the protos up, will give them a wee gander. ^_^

the move at 6:06 is ace! How do you like the Bionic? Do you find that it stops your brake making noise?

Ha, cheers. Liking the Bionic so far man. With my LGMs and TNN booster and clamp set up, there is a good bit of brake bite noise. Not too much to be annoyed by but enough to keep the neighbours awake. The frame is pretty stiff with that set up, feels nice and solid at the lever anyway.