Danny Croft Video 4

crofty1244

That whole "teaser" had 3 clips in it.... total waste of time, note to everyone - just wait till you have enough footage to make a propper video, your not CLS or Damon so nothing your going to "tease" about is going to be world beating.

The 3 clips were reet though.

i know i didnt really have clips but my sponsors said the video really had to be out by now so i made this edit just so i have got something out there i will put all the effort into my next video and also i will get my lid on cheers for the help :D

Lmao, I just looked up your sponsors..

SteelMX, snowboarding and motorcross glasses..

Epic stealth cam, head camera gear?

Fairly shit sponsors. Nothing to do with trials at all?

To be fair... Who cares? Were all here to ride, not get sponsored.

Fact is he posted a crap video with 3 clips in it, terrible lighting and an even worse mixture of sound. I'm not sponsored but at least I'll make a proper video when i get round to it.

So shut up arguing and get back on your bike.

LOL at this thread. But seriously, please take on board what people are saying and take the time to make an imaginative video with good lighting and music. It pays off and you will get better feedback if people see that you have actually made an effort on the filming riding and edit.