Beau Memorial Ride

Can we actually try and organise a room in advance this time insted of wandering around aimlessly looking for rooms like we did in portsmouth!

Edit: just looked on the travelodge website and in the one in the centre of bristol, a room for 3 adults is £60 a night...

Edited by Rich Hill

erm anyone coming on this ride who has a spare helmed theyd sell prefferably a xen or an e2 as some sawelsome person has stolen mine, i want to know though who steals a helmet of a bike but doesnt take the bike :blink: im not complaining but theres some bright sparks out there getting psyched for this ride and that doing starjumps, sidesteps and the YMCA booo yaa

edit: cocky who the hell are them people in your like underwriting bit?

Edited by Lazenby

I'm definitely coming on the Saturday for sure!

Don't forget the British National round is on at Hook Woods on Sunday the 12th, and it will be great if all you guys go too. :)

If anyone wants a lift ther from Bristol, on the Saturday night to camp out at Hook Woods, I should have space for 2 maybe 3 guys in my car with me..

Sounds like it'll be a belter of a weekend B)

I'm definitely coming on the Saturday for sure!

Don't forget the British National round is on at Hook Woods on Sunday the 12th, and it will be great if all you guys go too. :)

If anyone wants a lift ther from Bristol, on the Saturday night to camp out at Hook Woods, I should have space for 2 maybe 3 guys in my car with me..

Sounds like it'll be a belter of a weekend B)

Hrmmm I didn't realise hook woods was this weekend.... Thats a mental offer and one Id dibs on, but Im seeing the missus this weekend in london village. I might see if I can get her to take me hook woods though....

erm anyone coming on this ride who has a spare helmed theyd sell prefferably a xen or an e2 as some sawelsome person has stolen mine, i want to know though who steals a helmet of a bike but doesnt take the bike :blink: im not complaining but theres some bright sparks out there getting psyched for this ride and that doing starjumps, sidesteps and the YMCA booo yaa

edit: cocky who the hell are them people in your like underwriting bit?

:blink: ERM well ben one of them is called chainlinebikes, The other is darkcomponents and the last is some other shit, chainlines who sponcerd me last year and gives me free tyres and tubes now XD, dark I dont even know whats happening with him but he gave me some proto pads so he got a place in my fag, and the other one wants taking off when I cba as hes just a toon.

When we having lify time next hott stuff? and lol at how you can still remember my number after like 3 years fagger

But this is a weekend ride? :ermm:

Haha, yes - but I'm sure there're a lot of people who didn't know the comp was on who'd be interested. Hopefully everyone can all have a wicked ride in Bristol Saturday, then come to one of the best places to ride trials for a fun comp on the Sunday. :)

Hrmmm I didn't realise hook woods was this weekend.... Thats a mental offer and one Id dibs on, but Im seeing the missus this weekend in london village. I might see if I can get her to take me hook woods though....

Do it Matt! We need more girls getting involved. :P