Birmingham Sat 28Th

Ten pound says the majority of you lot won't turn up! :( By "you lot" I mean the Reading boys, I have no doubt that Danny B and them lot will come!

You best get that £10 ready because there is no way I'm missing this ride :) hopefully we'll might be there for 11. :) see you saturday

Hey Danny :)

Me, Joe, Vince and Sam are coming in the afternoon, either me or Joe will text you when we're there to see where everyone is, should be a good ride ;)

Hope the car's as nice as it sounds dude, see you soon ....

This sounds like its going to be a Mint if everyone turns up, doubt it most of the reading boys will come though .

If the weather is nice like it is at the moment Owen will be out (Y) im in anyway

see you's tomorrow

Josh and I are coming, and there's a quite good chance Ben'll be coming up from Oxford (Y)

Please enlighten me - is "Viccy Square" where the White Walls used to be, or somewhere else?

Viccy square is where the lions and fountains are, head from white walls back towards new street and youll end up there :)

:$

I'm a massive Birmingham Newbie. If I'm at the white walls bit with the theater thing, do I walk in the direction of the mini catherderal thing, or away from it? Or I guess I coulld just ask a passerbyer.

Check your PMs :)

Im really excited!

Just got back from Bournemouth to pick up my new motor so all set for tomorrow, just to clarify Victoria Square is before you get to the white walls if you are coming from New Street train station. As Ed said has all the lion thingy statues and steps/fountains,

See you all tomorrow!

I PMd aener with the grid refs of new street gap, viccy square, white walls and red walls if he needs free parking :)

I shall be driving to red walls with mike and rich.

I PMd aener with the grid refs of new street gap, viccy square, white walls and red walls if he needs free parking :)

I shall be driving to red walls with mike and rich.

Cheers for the PM (Y)

Would these Mike and Rich happen to be Expert Knob Twiddlers? :P