Do You Use Couch Surfing ?

Guy Guy

I used it alot whilst travelling Canada, didnt need all that much to be honest its just an awesome way to meet people. Still in contact with a good number of the guys I stayed with and Im putting one of them up pretty soon.

Cant recommend this site enough, just be prepared to meet some "different" people and make sure your completely flexible and not fussy about much. A couch can mean anything from a corner in a room to your own room with breakfast served, be grateful for all of it.

the last day: 4 real-life introductions (3 positive, 5 negative)

1 new couches (45.0% of 2 signups)

the last week: 36 real-life introductions (27 positive, 48 negative)

8 new couches (44.7% of 18 signups)

So you're more than likely going to have a negative experience, like being robbed or yeah raped etc.

the last day: 4 real-life introductions (3 positive, 5 negative)

1 new couches (45.0% of 2 signups)

the last week: 36 real-life introductions (27 positive, 48 negative)

8 new couches (44.7% of 18 signups)

So you're more than likely going to have a negative experience, like being robbed or yeah raped etc.

Can you do the maths and tell me how that works? 36 real life intros, 27 positive and 48 negative, erm what?

Airbnb is awesome aswell

Edited by Willy

Can you do the maths and tell me how that works? 36 real life intros, 27 positive and 48 negative, erm what?

Airbnb is awesome aswell

Yeah so 36 people actually met someone else in real life, 27 people had positive contact with someone, not necessarily meeting them in real life and 48 had a negative experience, again they may not of actually met someone could of just been organising a couch to sleep on via a phone and then the person changes their mind.

Yeah so 36 people actually met someone else in real life, 27 people had positive contact with someone, not necessarily meeting them in real life and 48 had a negative experience, again they may not of actually met someone could of just been organising a couch to sleep on via a phone and then the person changes their mind.

Aye but hardly a fair stat to show as a true guide for people actually meeting. Pretty f**king simple really, dont meet people that look/sound/hint at being freaks and your sweet! Same with AirBnb