Gavin Bedford Memorial Ride.

John Shrewsbury

Hi Everyone

Me and the local boys here in porthcawl have decided to put on a ride in Memory of our best friend Gavin Bedford on saturday 2nd october.

The ride will meet at the pipeline (west drive, opposite victoria avenue) on the top part of the grass just above the rocks.

I will say a few words then we will have a 2 minute silence, then everyone can ride any part of the rocks or any other surrounding area.

If everyone can be there for 10.30am then we can hav the 2minute silence at 11.00am

Everyone who new Gavin is very welcome, hopefully everyone from competitions can also come along.

Hopefully the weather will stay dry and we can have a great day riding are bikes.

Porthcawl is located on M4, Junction 37 Pyle turn off (A4229).

Pleace be advised that there is a charge for the Severn Bridge coming into Wales which is £5.50.

Many Thanks from Me(John), Sparky, Ivor, Carl.

Edited by John Shrewsbury

Definitely gonna try and make it down for this. Gav was sound, and I haven't seen all the other Porthcawl dudes - 'specially Sparky - in years now. Would be good to say hi again. I'll put it in my diary anyway, can't see why I wouldn't be able to make it :)

John,

Would love to come back to porthcawl especially for Gav's memorial ride.

But I'm working friday on nights and wont finish till 7am Saturday! Gutted!

Have a great day, I too shall have a minutes silence in rememberance! :closedeye

Hopefully see you soon.