Fancy Dress Ride !

crofty1244

basicly im trying to set up something to earn some money for cancer reseach UK someone very close to me in my family has just come down with cancer so i want to earn as much money as possible all riders who attend will be expected to turn up in fancy dress and there will be buckets put out to raise as much money as possible the ride will be held in birmingham on saturday the 16th of october ! i know its abit early to post this but want as many people as possible please comment and thanks for the help !!

will ask my riding lot (Y)

great idea mate!

if i can get to brum, i will defo be in for this!

cancer has affected quite a few of people i know, and coincidently, my friend is going to have half her boul removed tomorow!

this is due to her having cancer in her apendix!

yeah man definetly do its all for a good cause thanks alot :D

I might try and come, Luckily I started a new job placement yesterday in a Fancy dress shop and I get staff discount also the ride is on my 17th Birthday and also I wan't to try and raise some money as my Great grandma had died of Cancer last November.

Will have to see if I can make it.

Edited by Mission Prodigy Trials.

• 2 weeks later...

Fairly succinctly managed to miss the point there. Never mind though...

<_<

True, but if I don't go. You don't have to deal with me being there and their will be more money donated to charity.

I don't know what their/there to use, sincere apologies if I am incorrect.

Edited by Geek

• 2 weeks later...

right i am hoping somebody knows a good route around brum being as though i have only been once and we are meeting at the main point in birmingham where the lions and fountains are somebody please specify if they know the name of this sorry for any inconvenience :/ we will be waiting there from 11:00am to 12:30pm for meeting time :D cheers guys

Are you the lads that came to Brum today? (couldn't be bothered to read over the whole thread) :)

yeh, that was us, im the one with the white bike with silver forks, the person put this post up and organised it was danny, the one with the snapped chain :]