Евгений Ле&#1086

Paperclip

I like the idea of that video, ie everything filmed in 1 place on pretty much just 1 wall, with lots of different moves...

but it was just a bit dull to watch - bit un-inspirational filming.

Was a very "Euro" video.

Guy was pretty good though - silky and large.

Your looking past the point of me posting this video. Im not just posting a video of a rider thats half decent or there'd be 100's or topics on here from myself.

This video shows you that you could just pick up your bike right now go into your local village by yourself and play on any given wall for a good hour and not get bored.

This too me is what trials is about, its about you being on your bike and making YOUR own fun. Yes going out riding with your friends is also a top part of trials but this video re-light a flame inside me, ive not gone out on my own for yonks.

This guy is epic, and above all his video stands out. its not all about the filming or the edit sometime guy's.

Also if your after a zhi z3 frame, Talk too danny metcalfe on this forum he imports zhibike.

Your looking past the point of me posting this video. Im not just posting a video of a rider thats half decent or there'd be 100's or topics on here from myself.

This video shows you that you could just pick up your bike right now go into your local village by yourself and play on any given wall for a good hour and not get bored.

This too me is what trials is about, its about you being on your bike and making YOUR own fun. Yes going out riding with your friends is also a top part of trials but this video re-light a flame inside me, ive not gone out on my own for yonks.

This guy is epic, and above all his video stands out. its not all about the filming or the edit sometime guy's.

Also if your after a zhi z3 frame, Talk too danny metcalfe on this forum he imports zhibike.

This is true and a very good point that none of us noticed. Lessons to be learnt from this guy?