Hey People

Tennant91

hey people, only on here for one reason really, to sell my left over parts!

I used to ride for 4 years but having to work and put money into my car stopped me.

I have a (i believe to be) Saracen, unmarked, matte black frame. and a Avid juicy 7 hydrolic disk brake.£70 for frame

£40 for brake

Newcastle area, collection only, could meet but not willing to travel very far

Also have a few other parts, which are in need of love and care, i have a Pashley 26mhz frame (in blue) which has a few scratches and i did have to get a bit of the frame re welded as the paint cracked and i was scared incase it got anyworse,

also have 2 magura hydrolic rim brake ( in illuminus yellow) if anyone is interested they can let me know and can discuss a price? thanks!

000K051Ry2o.jpg

anymore pics wanted drop me a text

07512307087 Chris

No, it says you need to be validated. Which means you go with the guidelines, which you've failed miserably at so far.

Point of having a forum you cant use all of the features? none at all....

You all need to chill out and stop biting my head off, your nothing special.

Im using the forums like any other person can, and i posted in this part because it wouldnt let me... and because its a free country, i dont have to pay to listen to your shit, get off my back.

Nothing nice to say... dont be a fag and post it.

Im using the forums like any other person can, and i posted in this part because it wouldnt let me... and because its a free country, i dont have to pay to listen to your shit, get off my back.

And we don't have to buy yours 'till your validated.

You just have to go by the rules, in school did you say that when you got in trouble? Doubt it, its nothing different really. Just follow the rules and wait like EVERYBODY else has done.

As JD said, you have failed miserabley at following most of the rules so far. End of?

Mods, close this topic as it will be soon enough, just asking before hell breaks loose.

Edited by Kieran Morrison

And this is why we have the validation system in place...

But in all seriousness, you're not allowed because for all they know you could be some scammer or something. It wouldn't let you post in the other because you're not validated.

Plenty, hence the fact you'll notice member join dates from 2003. Many of us were about before then too, before the server f**ked up.

It's 'you're', and I am.

The topic will be closed as soon as a mod sees it. If you'd read the guidelines and put up a decent topic you'd be able to sell your shit without any hassle. Simples

Neither a fag, nor do I have much nice to say. Especially to people who can't be arsed to respect a community they are new to.

EDIT: for shocking ommissions

Edited by JD™
  • Like 1

And we don't have to buy yours 'till your validated.

You just have to go by the rules, in school did you say that when you got in trouble? Doubt it, its nothing different really. Just follow the rules and wait like EVERYBODY else has done.

As JD said, you have failed miserabley at following most of the rules so far. End of?

Mods, close this topic as it will be soon enough, just asking before hell breaks loose.

Did you read the rules of these forums? i doubt it, and i bet at least a good 95% didnt either, everyone breaks the rules, thats what there put there for, dont act like your all mature, if god wanted you to judge he would have made you powerful,

Plenty, hence the fact you'll notice member join dates from 2003. Many of us were about before then too, before the server f**ked up.

It's 'you're', and I am.

The topic will be closed as soon as a mod sees it. If you'd read the guidelines and put up a decent topic you'd be able to sell your shit without any hassle. Simples

Neither a fag, nor do I have much nice to say. Especially to people who can't be arsed to respect a community they are new to.

EDIT: for shocking ommissions

Actually its your, You're is formal.... and you really arn't special at all.

Im happy for you, you might have achieved something in life, Closing a thread........ wooooooooooooooo! f**king dooooo. id close the f**king thing myself if i knew how to, caused nothing but crap from one little nobody who obv doesnt get out to often. As for respect, i respect people who respect me, but by posting on my thread (seeming arrogant) you lost my respect, hence why im not respecting you in the slightest,

I couldnt give a crap if you've been on since 03.... that was then, this is now..... ok? simple as, i came on here with one intention only, and that seems to have been lost, but hey, my thread is keeping your attention? you must love the attention your getting to!

Did you read the rules of these forums? i doubt it, and i bet at least a good 95% didnt either, everyone breaks the rules, thats what there put there for, dont act like your all mature, if god wanted you to judge he would have made you powerful,

He's 13, he didn't read the rules, he got a shed load of shit from 99% of the people here then turned into a respectable member of the community (Don't read too much into it Kieran, I don't wanna suck you off)

Let's stick your post in a form that would get you the 5 votes you need easily:

Did you read the rules of these forums? I doubt it, and I bet at least a good 95% didn't either, everyone breaks the rules, that's what they're put there for. Don't act like you're all mature, if God wanted you to judge he would have made you all powerful.

See how, even though it contains the same bullshit, it looks more.... correct?

I once had an argument with an ex girlfriend outside a club, and then kicked over a bin in the middle of Croydon. As I walked away a cop van pulled up and a few guys jumped out to grab me. I ran for about a whole 10 metres, with them screaming it was a stupid idea, before realising that was a f**king stupid idea, turned round and got tackled by them all. If I'd been you I'd have kept running and got shot. Listen to those who are trying to help you, you 19 year old little boy, and you'll get to sell your crap soon enough. Got it?

Actually its your, You're is formal.... and you really arn't special at all.

Im happy for you, you might have achieved something in life, Closing a thread........ wooooooooooooooo! f**king dooooo. id close the f**king thing myself if i knew how to, caused nothing but crap from one little nobody who obv doesnt get out to often. As for respect, i respect people who respect me, but by posting on my thread (seeming arrogant) you lost my respect, hence why im not respecting you in the slightest,

I couldnt give a crap if you've been on since 03.... that was then, this is now..... ok? simple as, i came on here with one intention only, and that seems to have been lost, but hey, my thread is keeping your attention? you must love the attention your getting to!

Nope. Your implies ownership. You're means you are.

I am special, you know nothing about me. I plan to keep it that way.

I give less than my respect for Chinnery to you. If you understand that you have a vote.

I'm not saying anyone needs respect from being here from 03. I've actually been here officially since 04 so that's that point gone. The point is you can sell your shit if you stop acting the bigun.

God you have a worse attitude than me. Yes actually, beleive it or not, i have read the rules. Maybe you should to and just follow them like everybody else did?

Your not special, you will get validated when you make decent posts, not quoting this and abusing me which you most likely will do.

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Actually its your, You're is formal....

Best comment ever :D

"Point of having a forum you cant use all of the features? none at all...."

The Validation system prevents spammers and people who just want to fill the forum with useless "buy my stuff" and 11 year old "zomg I want a bike for Christmas" threads, and keeps it as a place for technical/knowledgable bike trial talk for people who have a genuine interest in the sport. This I would say gives the forum even more 'point' than most other generic bike forums who are too full of cr4p to make any attempt at reasonable chat. It's like going to an exclusive nightclub, you don't want riff-raff coming in to cause a mess.

Probably Ironic I'm saying this while I'm still not validated myself but i'm following the rules and being paitient like everyone else did. Had you read the rules you might have done the same and possibly had a chancxe at getting shot of your stuff in the appropriate forum.