Thunder Bay

DGrabiec

I've made a new video to enter into my school's outdoor film festival. This video will be played with other no-budget films from other students.

The showing isn't for another month so I was hoping to get some feedback before I submit the final copy.

Thanks!

I thought that for a 6 min vid there could have been some shots not taken from a tripod.

If you havent got anyone to help you then fair enough.I know It can be hard finding someone that can film how you want.

Other than that it was great, The music went well with your riding and there was a good mix of lines and tricks (Y)

good locations too.

I really enjoyed that.

To begin with, I was right on the edge of turning it off for a while, but something about it made me keep watching. It seemed to me like you almost put the clips together in the order that you did them - i.e. you improved over the course of the video. By the end you looked like a real decent rider, with a nice style mixing old moves with new ones. Sure, you could be a hell of a lot more smooth and 'polished', but it makes for a good video anyway.

I wouldn't give the tripod all the credit there either, you clearly picked some good angles and edited the clips together well enough.

Thats streety style skatepark looked awesome!! Where abouts in canada are you??

He's in Thunder Bay.

Nice video Dan. Good mix of lines. That bike looks a bit short for you...I think you should try something new. (Y)

Are you done university this year? We should ride again next summer!

Edited by Jason222