James B

J.KYDD

James Barton, Didnt think he could make it to the top..like best in the world..so he quit.

Thats what the canadian boys told me.

if he quit because he belived he could not be the bestin trials then what the hell was he thinking going bmx. he will never be the best in the world with an attitude like that !

goood videos from james b though

shame he gave it up man had power style and tec

he was pretty sad he didn't receive much support from his own country while he was riding comps against the big guns in europe

the thing is he quit comps and hard trainings be keeps riding street and demo from what I heard so just riding for fun

there's nothing bad about his attitude IMO... he just felt it wasn't worth training all year long like crazy...

and I can't help having so much respect for a guy like him, how many riders in the world are that good at trials riding and at bmx riding? did u actually saw his bmx vids?

the guy is a legend ;)

hummmmmmmm as you put it like that training like crazy all year long to get no where must have dampend his spirits!

no support from his own country is poor!

ive always prefered to watch james ride more than benito coust hermance ect ect

yes ive seen some of his bmx videos he took to it verry well

#

#

#

COME BACK JAMES BARTON WE ALL LOVE YOU

hummmmmmmm as you put it like that training like crazy all year long to get no where must have dampend his spirits!

u know there's no other way to compete against vince,kenny, gilles etc just training like crazyyyyyy

the simple fact he achieved to ride a few finals is in itself AMAZING (like webster or brewer did)

I remember him saying that he trained 6 hours a day and it wasn´t worth it. Seemed to me like he felt pushed to keep progressing in biketrials.

Seems like he still rides once in a while outside of the comp scene, at least it seems as if he is enjoying himself here:

he was pretty sad he didn't receive much support from his own country while he was riding comps against the big guns in europe

the thing is he quit comps and hard trainings be keeps riding street and demo from what I heard so just riding for fun

there's nothing bad about his attitude IMO... he just felt it wasn't worth training all year long like crazy...

and I can't help having so much respect for a guy like him, how many riders in the world are that good at trials riding and at bmx riding? did u actually saw his bmx vids?

the guy is a legend ;)

+1

It's amazing the talent that James has. It's impressive how good he was riding trials and how fast he got insane riding bmx, i'm glad to hear that he's still riding trials (and even better if he's doing it for fun).

I thought kyddie meant he had packed it in for good. Good to see hes still doing it, just for fun this time as opposed to win. By the looks of it he would suit the 24" street style very nicely.

Yeh i thought he had. I see i was misinformed

Awesome to see he is still riding but definitely think he suited stock better

I remember him saying that he trained 6 hours a day and it wasn´t worth it. Seemed to me like he felt pushed to keep progressing in biketrials.

Seems like he still rides once in a while outside of the comp scene, at least it seems as if he is enjoying himself here:

Good video. Nice seeing people mixing it up. Not heard of him before.