Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend

Nuke Bowel

because to much shit is going on so im walking!

yeah baisicly the baby bin.....im gonna go off and start a new life and my kids can come find me if they wish when they are 16-18

Sort yourself out asap and then get into their lives. I talk from experience when I say that a disinterested dad can be a proper headf**k to your development. If you're really that selfish then, for me, it somewhat explains your problems in life. Sincere concern, love, etc. for others can go a long way in helping us forget our selves meaning there's less of a problem for our selves. In other words, it takes somebody quite devoid of good feeling to not give a shit about those who need them the most. Start caring for your kids and you'll start getting some good feeling and then maybe you won't have quite so many problems.

I'm fairly f**king outraged by your flippancy to be perfectly honest.

Edited by Ben Rowlands
  • Like 2

yeah its a hard thing to do .walking from your kids is hard.but i csant deal with anything right now my heads to messed up ...

once im happy and healthy ...im sure things will work out and il begin to see my mids again

trust me walking from your own flesh and blud is a hard thing to do.but if you understood the situation then you will understand why im doing this

i soooo have to learn to keep my mouth shut

im far to honest and open

I'm not gonna reply in here again as this thread isn't about your troubles, but, your kids will not want to see you when they're 16-18, I promise you that much.

My dad was also a useless sperm donor, except he had 4 kids with my mum then decided he wasn't interested, and do you think I contacted him?

Actually I did, when I was 13, to tell him I never wanted to see him. As Ben said, I experienced a fair amount of crap while I was growing up, your behavior can be excused for that reason until you're about 17 if you ask me - then it's time to take control of your own life and stop blaming your upbringing. I was a fairly rowdy chav until about 17/18, and I blame that on a crap upbringing and a rough area, but then something needs to click and you have to realise you're an adult and that your past is exactly that, history.

If I were you, I'd obviously be upset that I have kids on route that weren't planned, but I'd do the right thing and take care of them as much as possible.

• Like 1

because to much shit is going on so im walking!

Thought you were better than that.

Totally agree with Mike and Ben here, dad's who couldn't give a f**k for the majority of their kid's lives cause so much trouble throughout their life. Not fair at all given that it was out of their hands, and down to someone who couldn't face up to his responsibilities.

What do you actually see when you think about your kids, Dave?

Edited by Skoze

Sorry, Dave. Your honesty is good and appreciated. I would prefer to be understanding toward you and your difficult situation. Obviously your behaviour upsets me because of its similar relationship to my Dad. I got carried away.

That being said, you do have the potential to change for the good of yourself and your kids and those two things are tied. You won't be making a happy and sane life for yourself if you decide not to care for your children because they are an inconvience. If you can't deal with one of the most important responsibilities in life then how will you deal with anything else? You've recently faced upto a drug habit and that's great. It's evidence of your potential to change in the ways that I'm sure you know you should.

Thought you were better than that.

Totally agree with Mike and Ben here, dad's who couldn't give a f**k for the majority of their kid's lives cause so much trouble throughout their life. Not fair at all given that it was out of their hands, and down to someone who couldn't face up to his responsibilities.

What do you actually see when you think about your kids, Dave?

what do you mean by this !

i thought i was better than that to but im not ...i need to get a grip.i need to sort out my life so i dont f**k theirs up.......il see them again once im better and more with it

i care and love my children thats why im doing this so i can come back a much better person .i gave up drugs for me and my kids ....il give up anything for them.but i cant be the best dad i could be at the present time.......my kids will never will be a inconvinenace

Edited by Dave Anscombe