Radfest Bike Trial Festival 2011 22Nd-24Th July

JackMeek

Jack is £25 included for the national round on the sunday? As i wil be entering that and so will alot of other lads coming down from up here!

Tar Ross (Y)

Normal Bikefed entry. Head to there site as per usual. Details for competitors for RadFest as follows.

If you are just turning up on sunday only for the biketrial national competition. There will be no charge for competitors and family attending.

We have done this so that it does not cost you more than entering any other round.

Here are the costs for the Radfest weekend, for competition riders who are entering Radfest other than this.

Camping £5 per night per tent, pre- booked and paid for before Event, this includes motor-homes (please book by payment at mick@radicalbikes.co.uk paypal

Saturday Riding £10 all day or £5 after 2 p.m.

BikeFed Competitor's non riding friends/family free on day of competition day.

Bike Trial Fed set up helpers are free on Saturday and sunday if pre booked in with Barbara Wright.

If you would like to make payments and need some questions double checked before making payment email me at jack_meek@hotmail.co.uk

Hope this all makes sense to you.

Edited by JackMeek

So would it have to be paypal or can I pay cash when i get there?

Paypal or email me for alternative skoze or anybody else for that matter. happy to help find a solution.

Edited by JackMeek

This is looking to be a great event. Jack's really pulled all the stops out, by holding it at such a great venue.

For some people Barrow Farm is a long way to travel, and the nearest station is either Ingatestone or Chelmsford. There are quite a way to ride and the roads are country roads, so not ideal or safe to cycle down with camping equipment, but as there are plenty of people going, I'm sure if you have to get the train that you could find someone to pick you up from the station.

As I've already said, the venue is great at the best of times, but there will be even more to ride at Radfest, with various competitions being taken place as well. Don't worry, if you don't fancy taking part in the competitions, there will be plenty to ride still whilst the comps are going on.

Hope to see you all there thumbsupanim.gif

Here's a link to google maps of the route from Ingatestone rail station.

Route map

Edited by Nick Manning

Nah, still got plenty of time, but dont leave it till like a day before the fest, and be upset if there arnt any tickets left :P

ok ill prob get them 2mo night or saturday at the lastest latest.

it should be good weekend. what music is going to be there