Radfest Bike Trial Festival 2011 22Nd-24Th July

JackMeek

Sorry if it was mentioned already. Our car is potentially full to the brim, so much so we might not be able to bring any food or beer. Are there any big supermarkets relatively near? Upto 5 miles is cool, just so we know. Thanks!

Sorry if it was mentioned already. Our car is potentially full to the brim, so much so we might not be able to bring any food or beer. Are there any big supermarkets relatively near? Upto 5 miles is cool, just so we know. Thanks!

There is a supermarket 2 miles away.

You take a right out of the field from where the venue is follow the road till you see a sign and right turn for "Blackmore" follow the road for a mile and you will see supermarket on your right.

There is a supermarket 2 miles away.

You take a right out of the field from where the venue is follow the road till you see a sign and right turn for "Blackmore" follow the road for a mile and you will see supermarket on your right.

Warning to this though - the shop (if were talking about the same one) is tennie weenie! So if you see a bigger place on your drive in then stop and stick the beer on your laps!

Toying with an idea. Who likes the idea? Under 19s Kicker Up Comp. we will start at low hight and work up and see who gets the highest.

Its FREE to enter and you can win a Individual Teeshirt, TrialTech and Hope Stickers and a couple of Monster Energy's On friday evening.

Edited by JackMeek

Toying with an idea. Who likes the idea? Under 19s Kicker Up Comp. we will start at low hight and work up and see who gets the highest.

I'd do a kicker comp! haha how about non-sponsered kicker club :P hahaha or just make an exception for me because im cute and on a BMX so going to be bored! haha

EDIT: I'm fact in only 18 anyway! hahaha.....

Edited by Simpson

Its FREE to enter and you can win a Individual Teeshirt, TrialTech and Hope Stickers and a couple of Monster Energy's On friday evening.

I don't like it. I'm too old.

Be there tomorrow about 2/3. Me and Martin will be seshing the mini ramp the majority of the weekend!

We can be ramp buddies :giggle:

Plus i think it's kinda dumb being under 19. People who are 19 can normally ride good, it's like 16 is the cut off point because until 16 most people are still not power houses or dialled. You should do 15 and under if you want a cut off point.

Plus i think it's kinda dumb being under 19. People who are 19 can normally ride good, it's like 16 is the cut off point because until 16 most people are still not power houses or dialled. You should do 15 and under if you want a cut off point.

You have the speed trial if you want to enter that.

If we see something we like at RADFEST we will be giving prizes to riders who pick good lines and show improvements and are having mini sessions with mates and riders and do something good. Any Age, Any Style,

Agreed on the age of the kicker comp..19 is abit..er? Make it so everyone can enter or like 15 and younger..

do under 18 and over 18's on the kicker comp

or do somthing like under 16's then 16 to 21's then 21+ so there will be three catagoreys :D

Edited by edwards 99