Brake Pad Help?

azz-d

hi, i ride an echo lite 09 i currently have wheels that have been grinded but i am about to buy myself a new wheelset and am just wondering on what pads to use with the wheels as i do not want to get them ground and is there any pads that will not take the paint off the wheel as quick, or is there anything to prevent this.

2months and no validation this is shit

You aren't getting validated because your grammar is lacking.

One way NOT to get validated is to call the forum shit for not validating you!

well the the forum is shit at the end of the day because if someone was suffering from dislexia they couldn't get validated (DISCRIMINATION)

or if they come from a poor educated background they couldn't either which is DISCRIMINATION

i hope you are happy with yourselves as a forum is to chat and get general advice which alot of people cant because of the sad fools who made this site really need to get a grip with reality because not everyone has an oxford university A in grammar most people on here are average everyday people and everyday people do not have perfect grammar and i will never advise anyone to use this site as you discriminate

Edited by azz-d

well the the forum is shit at the end of the day because if someone was suffering from dislexia they couldn't get validated (DISCRIMINATION)

or if they come from a poor educated background they couldn't either which is DISCRIMINATION

i hope you are happy with yourselves as a forum is to chat and get general advice which alot of people cant because of the sad fools who made this site really need to get a grip with reality because not everyone has an oxford university A in grammar most people on here are average everyday people and everyday people do not have perfect grammar and i will never advise anyone to use this site as you discriminate

lawl wots he tlkin bout

When you're typing your reply you may notice in the top right corner of the reply box a picture showing ABC and a little tick, this is a spellchecker. Click it, install the plugin and worry no more.

And there are already quite a few dyslexic people on here who generally make light of it when they join up so people don't judge them or use the spellcheck and manage ok.

As for some pads which will work on a smooth rim I've used heatsink yellows which work great but are awful in the wet. What bike do you ride??