Latest Vid Riding In Japan

bij

I really like your style - it's agressive yet smooth. I like seeing riding that has some pace and momentum.

With all due respect i'm sure the rider has a better understanding of the riding scene in Japan then you do, so it's somewhat presumptuous to assume that you're fairly sure it's no different ot anywhere else.

Really clean and tidy riding (Y)

I am pretty sure that the ride scene in japan is no different than any other town/city, just depends where you live really.

Yeah, I thought Japan had panels everywhere that lit up different colours when you stepped/rode along them.

Loved the ending with your Dad trying to ride, made me laugh.

I really like your style - it's agressive yet smooth. I like seeing riding that has some pace and momentum.

With all due respect i'm sure the rider has a better understanding of the riding scene in Japan then you do, so it's somewhat presumptuous to assume that you're fairly sure it's no different ot anywhere else.

Well the uk ride scene is pretty big, but my point is that were all spread out in various towns.

Smooth. It was a lot of fun to watch...Make another video.

Btw. What is your setup? I really like the look of the bike.

Thanks for the comments everyone! My bike is a Yess frame with front/rear Chris King hubs, and CK headset too.

Japan has some cooool stuff to ride.

I'm sure there will be more riders in Japan, I dunno if there's a japanese biketrials forum, but it doesn't help this being an english one. Most of the english riders are on here, whereas there might only be a few japanese riders on here when there's loads more out there.

Yeah, I thought Japan had panels everywhere that lit up different colours when you stepped/rode along them.

Loved the ending with your Dad trying to ride, made me laugh.

Haha i see what youve done there, took me a while to figure it out though :giggle:

Any way that was a really good vid and your style is really unusal compared to riders you see today which i say as a good thing (Y)