Www.trials-Uk.co.uk

Filo

hey guys

just wondering on your dealings with trials uk is?

A Friend and I order some tires from them,from the day of order it took 19 days for them to reply. Telling us that postage was incorrectly quoted, the postage quote was because there online calculator didnt include Australia.

As soon as we were emailed telling us that we owe more postage, we were disapointed. Mainly because it took them 19 days to reply to our order. Thats terrible service if you ask me. If it was a few days it would be an issue,but 19 days is a fair while. We have sent a few email to them and still no reply. Its been 2 months now since my friends credit card was charged and we still havent received anything,not even follow up emails about cancelling the order and getting our money refunded.

We are not very happy on this matter. Please if any of you guys know them can you get in there ear about this.

This is why you should always use good old tartybikes!

sorry i cant be any help.

In hind site I agree. They had 4 of the tire we wanted and postage was cheaper then tartys(at the time,before they changed the postage costs)

Over the last few years there's been dozens of people complaining about trials uk.

Do not use them under any circumstance. Try get a refund if you can.

I can't remember the name of the guy, well known rider but doesn't post here much, it seems like he rounded up a few people who'd had issues but I'm not sure how far it went.

There's no mixed feelings about trials uk on here at all. They're shit and the guy who runs it is incompetent at running a trials shop.

The good things you've heard is the lucky people who've actually got their order. Don't judge a shop buy the good orders, judge them by how they handle their bad orders / problems. You've got first hand experience. 3 weeks to tell you something is out of stock that should have been listed as out of stock on the website is appalling.

After much reading online when i started buying parts i well found out fast there were problems with this company so i steered clear thank goodness, ive spent loadsa money with tartybikes with no problems ever, tartybikes are the best and i will always use them, tartybikes are also very helpfull ive emailed them a few times for help, always had an email back within 2 days, with helpful info, you cant beat them.

• Like 1

I can't remember the name of the guy, well known rider but doesn't post here much, it seems like he rounded up a few people who'd had issues but I'm not sure how far it went.

His name is Dan Ko, and as far as I know he doesn't speak to any trials riders other than a select few who live near him. I believe you will find him most active on the Audi R8 forum.

As others have said, you should used the search bar to find information on the company if you were unsure. I'm pretty certain the site hasn't changed in over 2 years ( when I say that, I mean what is stock is always the same, nothing new seems to go up and prices never change).

I and a huge amount of other riders have had problems with trials-uk, if you manage to get a refund, consider yourself lucky.

I believe you will find him most active on the Audi R8 forum.

As others have said, you should used the search bar to find information on the company if you were unsure.

Did he not sell the R8? Or was that to upgrade from a V8 to a V10?!

Nobody should have to search a forum to find out if a rider owned company can be trusted. There should be some way of reporting an online store to get it removed from the interweb, trials-uk simply shouldn't exist anymore. I also really hope that trialsuk.co.uk hasn't suffered because of Dan f**king so many people around...

Trials uk are awsome! i ordered some innertubes and came the next day and they also gave me loads of stickers saying TRIALS-UK

Fo' real?

Dont deal with trials-uk.

no no no, NEVER deal with Trials-UK

Lol 19 days, my friend ordered a frame got it after 6 months(beat that!). ;) Tarty for the win.

Alot of people have ordered things like frames and NEVER got them. Beat that lol

I must have been very lucky. Around 2 years ago I ordered my neon frame from them, and got it within a week or two..... In the wrong colour! Never ordering from them again.

My advice is to steer clear. Can't see why you would order from anyone without Tartybikes as a priority with the service they provide.

I know tartys is good,how ever they didn't have stock of the tires we wanted,secondly postage from tartys to Australia is ridiculous. So when we saw trials- uk had the tires and postage was cheaper we went that option.

But now we have lost our Money it doesn't seem like the best thing to of done. Don't worry I'll never order from them again.

The other reason we considered them was because one of our riding buddies got stuff from them before with no hastle and speedy service.

Man trials-uk sucks ball.you cannot run a business that way.

secondly postage from tartys to Australia is ridiculous

Would it be ok for me to check which items and how much it was please? Obviously sending stuff 11000 miles is never cheap, but we work really hard to get the best rates we can for international shipping.

I think you said above that Trials-UK had quoted the price incorrectly and it was going to end up more expensive than ours?