Echo Pure 2011

koxxboy14

Yo, got this frame and some other parts a while ago but forgot to post it up. Really liking the way this rides. All I need now is a front team green disk brake to match the headset and bar ends :shifty:

_DSC0019.jpg

_DSC0020.jpg

I'm guessing it weighs high 8's(8.9)but haven't weighed it yet. Ask for spec if interested.

Comments?

Thnaks Nick :)

Looks realy nice mate keep front maggie :) Green clamps instead ^_^

Na, prefer disc on the front as I keep on having to re-grind the rim where I drag the brake :turned: , although green clamps would look awesome :lol:

Really nice when I rode it at barrow, I really want one now! :D

Haha, get one there only cheap :giggle:

love it, really like those frames, so much i bought me one :D

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

prob not as high spec as yours, or as light. but still fun :D

changed abit scince this pic, now have echo tr bars in silver.

now looking to get one of them frame protectors you have, a new bashring, and probably new tyres.

Edited by Carlperkins

ill give you my frame for yours! :P

uhhhhhh, no. but you can sell me your front disk brake and front wheel ;)

Noice, Looks like green and silver is a winning combination. :lol: infact only just put the downtube protector on before the picture to prevent it from further damage

and yes the bashring is on wrong. Wondering when someone would comment about that. But thanks for reminding me I really must change it :huh:

Edited by koxxboy14

prob not as high spec as yours, or as light. but still fun :D

changed abit scince this pic, now have echo tr bars in silver.

now looking to get one of them frame protectors you have, a new bashring, and probably new tyres.

Take the booster off the front brake, its really not needed with those forks

Take the booster off the front brake, its really not needed with those forks

yeah i know, its not improving anything. but ive got 2 boosters so i though i might as well have it on there.

the only good its doing is to stop my foot going through in footjams. lol

yeah i know, its not improving anything. but ive got 2 boosters so i though i might as well have it on there.

the only good its doing is to stop my foot going through in footjams. lol

Its probably making the brake worse, mine improved when i took the booster off my forks but the only reason i had it on was because they really flexy

Its probably making the brake worse, mine improved when i took the booster off my forks but the only reason i had it on was because they really flexy

can a booster make it worse?

i can understand it not having an affect at all but making it worse? how?

just realised this post looks really aggressive like im dis0agreeing with you. should have worded it better. im not disagreeing as i have no idea haha.

Edited by Carlperkins

can a booster make it worse?

i can understand it not having an affect at all but making it worse? how?

just realised this post looks really aggressive like im dis0agreeing with you. should have worded it better. im not disagreeing as i have no idea haha.

Haha nah its fine, I'm pretty sure its to do with the vibrations, more vibrations mean more bite

a booster will stop a large amount of vibrations which means less bite and a little more hold, but urbans are stiff enough anyway to give you all the hold you need.

I THINK thats how it works, or something along those lines

Haha nah its fine, I'm pretty sure its to do with the vibrations, more vibrations mean more bite

a booster will stop a large amount of vibrations which means less bite and a little more hold, but urbans are stiff enough anyway to give you all the hold you need.

I THINK thats how it works, or something along those lines

oh.. right. ill experiment with it in that case. ill ride for a few hours, then take it off for a few hours, see what happens. cheers man