Energy During Lines

skidmark

hey.

is it just me or does anybody else struggle to keep energy whilst doing a line that takes abouts 45 seconds to complete?

i can do the lines i just lose energy and my riding becomes more sloppy towards the end.

hey.

is it just me or does anybody else struggle to keep energy whilst doing a line that takes abouts 45 seconds to complete?

i can do the lines i just lose energy and my riding becomes more sloppy towards the end.

Do more of them (Y)

Push yourself to ride more longer lines (or shorter lines longer :sleeping: ) by setting yourself goals/targets and once you achieve them stretch them even further and you will be surprised how quickly your energy will improve.

go to the gym sounds like a strength issue

i play with weights at home every few days and if im not at home im out riding hard, so my strength isnt bad. im looking for a job atm but when i get one i think gym will be an option :P

i play with weights at home every few days and if im not at home im out riding hard, so my strength isnt bad. im looking for a job atm but when i get one i think gym will be an option :P

im no doc but if its only just started happening id keep a close eye on it but a quick look at your profile says to me a little too much partying the night before might be a good guess lol

im no doc but if its only just started happening id keep a close eye on it but a quick look at your profile says to me a little too much partying the night before might be a good guess lol

i havent had a propper drink since my birthday in march :P iv cut down by a lot because the best rides are on a weekend and i cant ride hungover :giggle:

Actually, you ridden with that try all sticky on the back?

You might find because your bike feels heavy and sluggish, your putting more effort in to doing anything.

A good set-up will feel light and nimble, like mine (when it isnt broke ;) )

it does take more effort 2 ride than your bike :mellow: but at least mines working atm :D

i do tend to do loads of little hops when im on top of stuff.

Try to learn 'The Track Stand'. Go onto Youtube and type in Ryan Leech and check out some of his tutorials. Learning this trick will save you ALOT of engery, as i have learned riding both street and competitions.